Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty DOD cc: LibGov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Contract Enquiry
TO: Finance Office

New York, Liberty Space

To whom it may concern,

We would like to inform you that Deep Space Engineering under the Doe administration has had a brand change to Doe Industries. We've had agreements in the past and today I wish to
inquire into the manufacturing contracts for your ship components. We are willing to negotiate and compromise to offer the Navy and Security force top of the line engines, reactors and hardware for a reduced cost.

If you could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballad

E PLURIBUS UNUM

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION

E PLURIBUS UNUM

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION
26th of June 825

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

General Manager Trevor Ballad, Doe Industries;

We are heartened to hear that your organization is still operative and working to produce the finest in technology for our armed forces. With respect to your rebranding, as long as the proper paperwork has been filed concerning taxes due and any ongoing contractual work then we expect that there will be no issues with you continuing to fulfill your pending obligations. We are not currently looking to renegotiate your existing work orders, though we will keep your openness to work a deal in mind going forward for any renewals or upcoming bids. In the meantime, we trust that the quality of your work will continue to stand the test of time and that your organization will be a reliable supplier for our armed forces in these trying times.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics