Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SIS Directorate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: Very High
To: Director Sir Harry Weber

Esteemed Director,

I have to contact you about a rather unpleasant matter today, to get to the point quickly. Former commodore Kaze Dagon returned recently from what she claims to have been an SIS mission after beeing MIA for a good half a year.
Not only do I object to taking away experienced officers from my forces but moreso without even having the decency to inform us about such.
Dagon claims the mission was supposed to last no longer than a few days, yet the risk obviously was underestimated.
I ask for an explanation, if I get none I will put a stop to any cooperation on personell levels. Do not take this as a threat but rather an announcement. I would prefer if we could keep up our, most of the time, fruitful cooperation, yet I can not allow the Armed Forces to be weakened by irresponsibly removing commanding officers from their troops.

yours sincerely
Sir Jacob McIntire

[Image: Ug4uxsU.png]

To: Sir Jacob McIntire

Sir McIntire

It is the prerogative of the SIS to maintain a shroud of secrecy around what we do. We do not reveal any information unless we absolutely have to, and even then, we are very careful about what we tell and to whom. It is, however, an unfortunate fact that this policy should bring us into direct conflict with the Armed forces and yourself. Upon reflection, it has been decided that such a course of action simply cannot be maintained, and that henceforth, the Service shall never again requisition Any member of the Bretonian Armed Forces without your express permission.

The details of former Commodore Dagon's mission do not exist on paper, only through word of mouth. The simplest of these orders is that we sent her to watch over the Sigma systems and keep an eye on developments there. She has been gone far longer than expected however, and to hear she is back in Bretonia is indeed good news.

However, given this turn of events, and the understandable amount of irritation you may feel at being left out of the loop, we are severing her access to the Service. It is not a punishment, the fact of the matter is that, if nothing else, this event has shown us that sharing individuals is not a wise policy, and if it brings us into direct competition with our friends and allies, it becomes a dangerous policy. As such, whatever authority the Service had in regards to Dagon is now revoked and we recognize your full authority in all Armed Forces matters and personnel (which Kaze Dagon will now be considered as) as the First Sea Lord.

On behalf of the Service, you have my apologies for the deception, but it was necessary at the time. Still, I give you my word that it will not happen again Admiral, and should the Service require anything, we will be sure to inform you first.

Kind regards:

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
- Message Class: Textual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/U1OxmMr.png?1[/img]

Priority: High
To: Director Sir Harry Weber, SIS

I am glad we understand one another Sir Weber,

This episode indeed caused quite some irritation. I do understand the Service has to mantain secrecy about its projects, that is the very essence of your work, yet, as you outlined, this does give ground for problems if dealing with those who are fighting for the same cause.
I accept your apology on behalf of the SIS. Should the need arise to incorporate the skills of an Armed Forces member once again, I will happily grant it if possible. If we are able to plan with the loss of replacable command members there should be no problem.

yours sincerely
Sir Jacob McIntire