Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Asumeing command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
===========Transmission starts==========
Greetings,as of this moment in time i Dashi Jimmy Patterson am hereby ordered to take command fully officially the Kusari Navy 7th Konoe Shidan Fleet for an as of uet undetermined amount of time presumed to be permenat promotions to needed rank can be given out by kusari military high command staff gen Mitsurugi has elected to retreat to seclusion even from me for personal reasons at the time of this Transmissions sending any war requests orders applacations or whatnot are to be forewarded to the Destroyer Ryujin the reasons for hr departure as per her request i wil lkeep between myself and herself as a good officer andhusband to be would do for his commander and wife to be as of this time the Ryujin wil lbe the command platform for as an officer of my rank i do not think im qualified to lead a battleship nor are there any avalible that is all

============Transmission ends=============

//yui is leaveing for an undetermined amount of timethis is mearly an rp explanation of that reason im keeping the dessie is cauz i dont think xing will gimme the battleship and im not tradeing to buy one//