Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Offer of Trade Agreement
TO: Congress Arbiters

New York, Liberty Space

Salutations,

who ever ever runs you guys these days eludes me, I forget and simply can't keep track anymore. Last known time of confident mutual trading between us was when Arbiter Trenton was floating around. I'm pressing forward with this communique today to attempt to rekindle old relations and begin to redevelop past relations to help us all out in the grand scheme of things.

Are you guys open to formal discussions about solidifying our relations into something a little more permanent?

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe

E PLURIBUS UNUM

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION

[Image: m39Pv3k.png]

A humble Junker's greeting to you.

Our Arbiter is Rick Tiltman. I have been deputized to oversee Congress operations in Liberty. Thus I can operate as your point of contact.

Regrettably, I have spent some years out of the loop. Any record of our past dealings is beyond my ability to pull from archives. Good for security but... a double edged sword in matters like this.

I am happy to listen and be enlightened. Of course you want a confirmation... a commitment, before launching into detail. I will say that I will commit to confidentiality in what details you wish to share. I suspect we are of the same mind. That this is a formality. That we will come to agreeable terms, and our dealings will bear fruit. You will simply pardon an old salvage merchant's caution.

To prosperity,

- Congressman Hannibal Bishop
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Offer of Trade Agreement
TO: Arbiter Hannibal Bishop

New York, Liberty Space

Thank you,

Arbiter for your response. It's hard to fathom that the Congress have seemed to forgotten the assistance and reinforcement the Deep Space Engineering had provided you in the past with concerns regarding your lawful trading within the realms of Liberty. However time does peculiar things to memories and as such I am prepared to start afresh.

Doe Industries umbrella extended across many spectrums in the industry sector and as such, when we required "hard to get" raw materials, the Junkers were right there to assist us and as such, Doe Industries Space Port would not have been the fixture it is for us this very day.

Essentially, I am looking to fortify at the very least a mutual trade agreement that will benefit us both. We have the wealth, you have the expertise. If you are interested then I will have several up coming projects that will require the Congress' skill set to help us accomplish what we need too.

So how goes it; are you interested in testing the same old waters again with us?

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe