Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Bretonia: SIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Encryption: High
Recipient: SIS
Sender: A concerned BMM Miner "Charging Light Brigade"
Subject: DSE| Traitors.

Greetings SIS,

I was mining in the Dublin field when I came across a DSE| transport, they were then rudely interrupted by an MRG captain who advised they stop. I rushed to the aid of the transport, thinking I could try my best to save them however they informed me that this stop wasn't an inconvenience to them and that they were actually making a donation to the gallic crown!

I have to admit I was stunned to hear such blasphemy, although just being a humble miner I decided it best to leave this to the professionals. please see the attached evidence.

Kind Regards, CLB.

P.S, There doesn't happen to be a reward for Sque- um, whistleblowing on this type of incident by any chance?

[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_12.png]

[To]: "Charging the Light Brigade"
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: DSE|
[Encryption]: High

Dear CLB,

Thank you for sharing this intelligence with us. We'll consult with the BPA) and the Foreign Office to see how to proceed with this issue. A reward has been forwarded to your accounts at the Royal Bank of New London [PROOF OF PAYMENT]. If you happen to come across any such suspicious behaviour such as this in the future, do not hesitate to let us know, thank you.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]