Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Transmission Incoming*

[Image: VsOm6ht.jpg]

Sender: Captain Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet
Recipients: Liberty Forces
Subject: Attack on Westphalia Depot
Encryption: Extreme
Priority: High

Good evening everyone, I am Captain Luke Briggs, owner of Westphalia Depot. As many of you probably know, in the last couple of days my base has come under attack by Separatists multiple times. If any of you can, I ask that you station ships on Battleship Whitefield to act as reinforcements in defending my base.

Additionally, any support in supplying the base with commodities required for defense would be much appreciated. If any of you do help with supplies, please send me a receipt for the amount owed, and I will get it to you as soon as possible.

*End Transmission*
***Boosting Transmission***

[Image: Qg3M4p6.png]

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/Po5UuGx.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Logistics Department Supervisor and the leader of Epsilon Wing - Karen Mcintosh

Recipient ID: Captain Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy Secondary Flee

Encryption: Military encryption technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High

Topic: Attack on Westphalia Depot

Good day,
Allow me a quick introduction - Karen Mcintosh, the Chief Logistic officer, the leader of the Epsilon wing and de-facto Vice-admiral of the Sixth Liberty Navy Fleet. A pleasure to meet you.

The pick of activity in your region has already been spotted. The Epsilon wing was dispatched at your location and two (2) logistic vessel - LV-Maple.Bridge and LV-Pacpart were assigned to help you in supplying.

If you have any special requests, don't hesistate to contact me.

May the God bless us. May the God bless Liberty.
Karen Mcintosh
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

"Nam et qui sumus derelicti a tergo"

*Transmission Incoming*

[Image: VsOm6ht.jpg]

Sender: Captain Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet
Recipients: Logistics Department Supervisor and the leader of Epsilon Wing - Karen Mcintosh

Subject: Attack on Westphalia Depot
Encryption: Extreme
Priority: High

Karen, it is good to hear from you. I believe all that we require in the way of commodities now is *looks at cargo manifest* 10,000 Optronic Arrays, 5,000 Quantum Arrays, and 10,000 Robotic Hardware. I apologize for the late response.

Take care,

Luke Briggs.

*End Transmission*