Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Die Weiße Rose || From: SCEC: SOE-"VEKTOR"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: QmigeDY.png]
TRADE COOPERATION SUGGESTION
TO: Die Weiße Rose
...encryption code authorized
...loading data

[Image: 3.png]

Greetings, comrades from Die Weiße Rose. My name is Wang Qi Shan, and i'm general director of "Vektor" state-owned enterprise. Coalition and DWR logistic divisions already cooperated in past, and considering sympathies between our organisations, its just horrible that we still dont have joint projects.

For mutual benefits, i suggest you join to our enterprise as allied contractor. But not only that, in future we want make big contract on constant supply by industrial hardware from Bruchsal base. If you interested, feel free join to info-page of our enterprise. All negotiations about payments and contracts i suggest do later in more private meetings.

MESSAGE OVER

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Aktivist Annika Einfalt
Empfänger: Wang Qi Shan
Encryption: Medium

[Image: hYNkyQX.gif?1]
Den dobriy, Herr Qi Shan,

Allow me a quick introduction - Annika Einfalt, quartiermeister und major von Die Weisse Rose. A pleasure to get acquainted with you. We, indeed, had the number of joints operations in the past, including dangerous travelling to the Omicron sector and I can share your feelings about the lack of future cooperation between our groups. However, before any decisions will be made, we would like to get more information about yout enterprise, as your information page doesn't provide enough information on your organization.

Mostly we are wondering about the whole concept of SOE "Vektor", it's participants and it's goals. Moreover we would like to know, what will Die Weisse Rose get in return for the support from our logistik divisions? We are not interested in only credits, but also in supplies as well.

Danke for your time and reaching us. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

-Annika Einfalt, Aktivist und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!
TRADE COOPERATION NEGOTIATIONS
...loading data

I understand your doubts, miss Einfalt, and will glad to clarify all gaps.

So, basically, "Vektor" is state-owned enterprise based on SCEC logistical department. Its means from one side we have flexible enough civilian control, allowing more easy operate with external contractors and have some economical freedom inside the People's Coalition state system. From another side - it overseed by loyal party members in board of directors, and all enterprise assets is still property of Coalition's peoples. This is why all our operations have strict declarations rules, this is required for monthly report to Ministry of Plenty.

Our enterprise work as suppliers coordination centre, for fast and flexible dispense and fund logistical support. As allies of Coalition you can also make requests for supply, it will be processed and posted in line as any other supply requests. You can send your requests as communication on SOE "VEKTOR" mailbox in anytime.

If you have more question, feel free to ask, i understand things of that sort require more negotiations about conditions.

MESSAGE OVER

Absender: Aktivist Annika Einfalt

Danke for providing us with the additional information. On behalf of the Die Weisse Rose I want to accept this offer.
We are looking forward to working with you.

-Annika Einfalt, Aktivist und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!
...loading data

Greetings, quartiermeister Einfalt. SOE "Vektor" Directors Board asks Die Weiße Rose about Industrial Hardware delivery on our Baku installation. Currently, we offer 1700 Sirius Credits per delivered unit. But, i also want to say, it probably only first request in long line of further industrial hardware supply, so don't hesitate to negotiate the price.

Industrial Hardware position in request 29078251 is claimed for DWR right now. I hope, enhance of trade relations between factions should be both benefit for us.

MESSAGE OVER

Absender: Oberst Annika Einfalt

We don't see any troubles with the organization of stable industrial hardware (referred as IH in this message) supply line. Bruchsal always has a lot of this commodity aboard, thanks to junkers in neighboring systems and our own efforts in salvaging and manufacturing. While your transports are always welcome to come and load IH by themselves, Die Weisse Rose logistiks division is able to bring you those items as well. Probably, it will be the better for both parties option, as we are more familiar with the Bundestag Republik, it's hidden routes and dangers.

The only one question is payment. While we are fine with the price in 1900 "Social" credits per unit of IH, we also want to count fuel price, as it is still rising due to the situation in Sigma sector, repairs, possible risks from the hands of Corsairs Armada and Rheinland law enforcements, so... In total, the price per unit will be 2500 "Social" credits". Does it work for you?

If ja, I will give orders to our logistik division and attach WTS-Versogung, WTS-Goethe and a bit later WTS-Ruhr, that's still under construction, to this mission.

A pleasure to work with you,

-Annika Einfalt, Oberst und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!
...loading data

*Comrade Wang seems tired and disappointed, but he still tries keep face smiling*

My apologies for long response, i was in charge for important project, and had not possibility make answer via appropriate channel.

But, back to the deal. The offered price was approved by directors board for import on Baku. We are always glad to see your transports in New Moskow.

MESSAGE OVER
...loading data

Greetings again, comrades. We have new contract, claimed for Die Weiße Rose. Request ID 11098252, about shipments of 100000 units of Industrial Hardware. Aside from negotiated earlier import price, we will paid bonuses aswell. Inform me if something wrong.

MESSAGE OVER

Absender: Oberst Annika Einfalt

While our logistics department is successfully completing your order, I would like to inform you, that we have applied for a Red visa. Should be this request accepted - We will be able to expand the business between our parties even more.

Also little head up about the current contract. We managed to bring you the 30 000 units of Industrial Hardware. With the current speed of shipment we will be able to finish this project to the end of the month.
-Annika Einfalt, Oberst und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: 6t2ResO.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: Oberst Annika Einfalt
...loading data

Greetings oberst Einfalt. I'm Jr.Lt. Krasenkova from SCEC paramilitary security. Comrade Shang right now prepare his new cabinet somewhere in Volgograd Industry. so we use that channel directly.

We heard your organisation distribute this Daumann produced Side Arms on black market. We need it delivered to Coalition hangars on Gran Canaria, dockers will know about you. All costs will backed by SCEC.

If you heard latest news, you can guess why we want ensure safety of our civilians camps on the planet. They, and paramilitary need compact, everyday holster weapon to feel themself safe.

Your response is crucial for us. I'll wait your answer.

TRANSMISSION END
Pages: 1 2