Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: liberty navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sender; helen.OtlaOlap indie pilot
IF/IFF...: liberty navy
Subject: report
incoming transmission

greeting hc

today the bering habitant have killed my lsf brother who was entered in bering to discuss, so i have decided to go in return in bering, but before, i meet 2 junker congress vessels, and i think, they have informed the bering's habitant.

i found one of them just behind the jg to bering in the perfect ship to fight me, so the congress inform them, noone saw me before, or at less not on scan range.

my brother and me have a doubt on 2 liberty navy vessel, but nothing sure again.

end of report

helen

end of com

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Medium
Origin: Norfolk Shipyard, New York
ID: Captain John Armada
Subject: Your report

Greetings, Soldier Helen Otla-Olap.

Due to your deficient addressee-statment (AKA to: liberty navy"), your messages has been stored in the Navy's general inbox.

If you wish to adress the Liberty Navy's High Command, please adress to:
"Liberty Navy HC/High Command" for all High Command ranks within the Liberty Navy,
"[LN] HC/High Command", for the First Fleet's High Command
"5th| HC/High Command", for the 5th Fleet's High Command

Please state your rank within the addressor section, as well as encrypt your message (Encryption: Medium).

Also, please mention the fallen LSF-Operator's name, as well as the certain individuals' names (Bering Inhabitant, Junker Congress vessles, and the two Liberty Navy vessles in doubt).
You might as well make guncam shots/images (AKA Screenshots), to support your given information with evidence - this will greatly help to identify and track the mentioned partcipants.

Given the fact, that two Liberty Navy pilots are in doubt - due to your statement, the Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet, acting as military police, will take this case over and start an investigation.

Please update/provide requested information as soon as possible.

Keep up the good work, Soldier Otla-Olap!

Safe skies and stay frosty,

Captain John Armada
Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet