Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bordeleaux family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perth station, Edinburgh System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: House of Bordeleaux .
Topic: Relationship

Dear representatives of House of Bordeleaux,

I am Lauren Charlotte La'Row and I am going to represent my once noble family, betrayed by its own blood, willing to reclaim what rightfully belongs to us. However for that I'd love to gain some allies and friends among people of our class. We both are serving in La Marine Royale, so it was just a matter of time before I'd reach you and seek your help.

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

---[[RECEPTION D'UNE TRANSMISSION ENTRANT]]---
---[[TELECHARGEMENT DE L'ATTACHEMENT]]---
---[[LIEN DE COMMUNICATION ÉTABLI]]---

[Image: Bordeleaux.png]
Les Lionnes du Lyonnais
Pureté de l'essence, Pureté de la forme

Envoyeur: De Bordeleaux, Yvette
Destinataire: La'Row, Lauren Charlotte
Emplacement: Planet Lyon, Lyonnais System
Sujet: La Sympathie
Signal: Modére
Catégorie: Civil
Autorisation: N'est pas Applicable
Ordre: PRIORITÉ TROIS
Sécurité: Ouvert
01001101 01010010 01000111

Ma Dame,

Je m'appelle Yvette de Bordeleaux, and I am regent to the Planet of Lyon and the Border System of Lyonnais as the Matrone of the Bordeleaux Family, my cousin Sabine, is currently deployed and away at this time. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to her desk, and while it's not in my power to reveal her whereabouts, I am at least able to speak for her as far as the personal affairs of the Bordeleaux Family are concerned.

Truly, madmoiselle, I grieve for your family. We Bordeleaux are no strangers to intrigues of our own from and none other than our own kin, and so I am familiar with the pains that afflict you. I am not sure however to what extent we may be able to help - we are a Margrave Nobility on the borders of our kingdom's space; hardly close enough to the core territories to influence the Royal Court, or at least not yet. But if there is anything you would ask, by the Matrone's blessing we would help you. The House of Gallia was built on both the sacrifices of the commons and the lords, and we will not see nobility besmirched so long as our family stands.

Our doors are open to you, and yourself and any members of your family are free to dock at Planet Lyon. About half of us, including Sabine, have not been home for a few weeks now, but the family's advisers, seers and myself should be able to entertain you should you decide to pay us a visit. I will notify the Lady in advance of course, so that should you two meet out there, pleasantries may be skipped.

The Bordeleaux Family, with its proud tradition of service to the Royal Navy and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, wishes you well.

Yvette, out.

---[[TRANSMISSION TERMINÉE]]---
Perth station, Edinburgh System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: House of Bordeleaux .
Topic: Relationship

Ma'am Bordeleaux,

I am pleased with your honesty and kind offer. It's been some time my family was stripped of the title due to uncle's betrayal of the Roi, that's the burden we will have to carry for the rest of our lives or until, hopefully successful, removal of such sin thanks to our future deeds. My grandfather used to held title of Duc of Champagne and my grandmother of Marne. However betrayal took away everything we used to have, our estate, our landmarks, everything.

However recently I found one person claiming to be a Duchesse of Champagne, the one with shady and unclear past, the one trying to claim what belongs to us just by simple announcement about her nobility, which also wasn't confirmed by the Court, but she proudly wears title belonging to my family. I'd love to receive your support, I'd love to reach an agreement between our families and watch our families prosper in the future.

I am however able to reach Sabine myself as I am currently serving on the front as well.

With love <3

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End