Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Rote Hessen Armee (RHA) command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gxBUI96.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: Communal
Message transmitted to RHA command.

Privyet.

I trust this communique arrives on the tip of good news. I hear joint operations between Coalition and RHA forces are continuing to produce results against Rheinland's decadent heart. I want to check in on these operations at a political level, and inquire as to how we can further advance the cause of the revolution in Rheinland at this time.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Premier Selim out.

[Image: Yr1C19g.gif]

Sender: Major Liang Meng
Recipient: Premier Mehmed Selim
Source: [RHA]RHC-Yggdrasil, High Orbit Over Planet Tangier, Omega-47 system

Subject: Political assistance

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Privyet, Premier Mehmed Selim,

On behalf of the Rote Hessen Armee, I would like to thank you for assisting us against the Corporate tyrants. We take great pleasure in fighting amongst our allies, and appreciate your respect towards our goals. I find this moment most opportune, as I have information that would allow joint operations to happen more smoothly on a moment's notice. With the Collapse of the Valhalla System imminent (Omega-11), all Military assets are being moved forward to Leipzig - which is otherwise currently being re-outfitted to holster more warships. Should the Coalition have the ability to deploy a limited number of medium Warships to Leipzig for repairs and refueling they may do so freely. Coalition forces within the Dresden System would be operating in respect to the Armee as it is our Home. This will allow your forces to operate within Dresden with the saftey net of the full weight of Dresden's Volksrevolutionary forces.

You mentioned if there was anything you could help us with, in fact, there is one. As a coalition born woman I could not be more honored than to have a Coalition Hurricane under my command serving the Volksrevolution. At this moment I have the Authorization to have the R.H.C-Erdhenne disassembled and its parts used to construct a Hurricane. This would allow substantially less resources to be used. I would like to see where you stand with this project Comrade Premier.

Signed, Major
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

[Image: gxBUI96.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: Communal
Message transmitted to RHA command.

Privyet.

An acceptable situation. Deploying forces from Kamchatka to aid the Hessian line in Rheinland has been a serious time expenditure in the middle of heated situations, and being able to deploy directly in Dresden proper will ensure our forces are better able to close, before things either begin to slip or wrap up. I hope this new drydock of yours at Leipzig is suitable to maintain several of our destroyers and battlecruisers, since both Militsiya and SCRA forces in substantial numbers have been participating in these ops.

As for your personal request, that is something that can be arranged. A Hessian Hurricane would make an adequate companion fire support vessel to your Jormungands and the carrier Yggdrasil. That said, even with the relative compatibility of hardware and the substantial material disassembling one of your line cruisers would provide to such a project, the RHA will need to make a large logistical investment if the craft is to be fitted to the RHA's heavy hitting specifications. I suspect the current state of the RHA does not presently lend to maintaining such a craft in your own ports, but feel free to prove me wrong.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Premier Selim out.