Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator of Utopia, New London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FAO: The Owner/Administrator of the Utopia, New London ,

It has been noted, on a routine sweep of New London, that your installation 'Utopia' is in breach of Subsections 5.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases and 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations of Section 5 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law. You have chosen to build your installation without first acquiring a licence from her Majesty's Government to do so. Therefore your Base is deemed ILLEGAL and is to be marked for deconstruction, by the Bretonian Armed Forces, unless you come forward and rectify this oversight, at the earliest possible convenience. You have 72 hours to respond to this Communication. If nothing is received, in that time, you Base will be destroyed shortly after that time has expired.

Additionally, a fine of 100,000,000 SC is now payable to HM Government via either of the following accounts, for failing to follow the correct procedure:

BPA)Gerald.King[CCD]
or,
BPA)Rose.Eddings[CCD]
Incoming transmission
Security channel opened
Priority:VERY HIGH
Greetings,
Let me introduce myself my name is Shade Hux 2ic of White Shipping Company. As I saw you message I was very troubled! First of all I would like to personally apologize about this mess that just happened we had no intentions to disobey laws of Bretonia Kingdom, and as instructed I would personally comply your request. Our workers worked hard to set up this installation with purpose of being a HQ of our company as having as the final objective to help and support Bretonia Kingdom in external affairs and the war between you and Gallia, as you might have noticed you have a full access to our base for futher inspections and we would be happy to have you as our guests. As my platoon early noticed Gallia is pushing themselves to construct the a new Jump Gate to breach in New London and we couldnt make this happen since our allegiance is to Bretonia and its queen. Im very sorry to inform the authority that during the deployment of our base Betronia Armed Force officer was present on site and gave us a green light, I hope this was just a misunderstanding between BPA and BAF. By the way as instructed we do payed immediatelly a fine made by you on our company and hope from now on to build the friendly relation between our two.In conclusion the payment of a fine, registration and request will be made IMMEDIATELY with no delay.
Your sincerely.
Security channel closed
End of transmission
Start network check........
Detected packet loss
Recoverying a message.....100%
Resend message?: Y
Message successfully resent
Start network check........
Detected packet loss
Recoverying a message.....100%
Resend message?: Y