Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Watanabe CC: The Shogunate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION: Begin
[Image: IBkw23B.png]

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
TARGET ID: Daimyo Watanabe CC: Shogunate
SUBJECT: Modular construct Honshu
SENDER CODENAME: Tengan Seibei

Konbanwa,

One of our ships has spotted a small construct in Honshu I assume this is something you would be interested in hearing. We will have our forces ready to remove it over the coming days I assume this wont be an issue with you?

I have also forwarded this message onto the Shogunate to inform them of our plans if possible to send re-enforcements.
[Image: 44f0030eaa53dac8fbbaa8aa79e1ed86.png]
The messenger of Kijima

[Image: vqu100D.gif]
Clan Kijima

Encoding Message . . .
Sending Data Packets . . .
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key. . .
Enclosed.
Cutting Transmission Data Flow . . .

The transmission has been terminated.

Incoming Transmission
Source: Hikone
Encryption: Gold

[Image: 9b6nZBf.jpg]

Honored Messenger,

This base presents an obstacle that in time might grow to even further contest our already fragile position in Honshu. Removal would be the safest option. However, I can't help but intuit that this whole situation has the markings of a trap. Directing the Shogunate fleets to siege this structure would not only be an uphill battle, but would also leave the Shogunate vulnerable in other theaters of war. As a precaution, I suggest we approach whoever administers this station and attempt to extract tribute from them; perhaps with an arrangement of an observer agent onboard, to further monitor and evaluate the installation's threat level. This would at least help us fill our coffers for the time being, and if the situation proves unfavorable, we can always sever the deal and move to other alternatives.

These are my thoughts on the matter.

signal lost

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: Normal

Recipient: Watanabe - Kijima

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Outpost

Konnichiwa our Honoured Daimyo,

I believe this is worth looking into I suggest you attempt to make contact with them Daimyo Watanabe, but know that the Shogun will not accept a military installation the first sign that they are attempting to re-enforce the station will result in us taking direct action. Please ensure you keep me attached to any communication you have with the installations owners.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

Incoming Transmission

Honored Messenger, Representative,

I have reached out to the station's administration, but I have little in way of good news. A certain Yerin Park has answered the message and confirmed what I silently feared; Masamune is a Samura installation. The choice in wording suggests it is a valuable one, being ready to swallow what little dignity they have to preserve it. Were civilian lives not hanging in the balance, I would have advised you to proceed with the original plan - but now the situation has developed in difficult ways. I will leave this to the Shogun's and his Representative's wisdom, and reply once the verdict has been reached. The transmission is enclosed.

signal lost

The Hideyoshi Shogunate

Konnichiwa,

I apologise for the delay getting back to you regarding this. The Shogun and I spent a lot of time discussing the appropriate steps to take regarding this matter, but he has come to a decision.

This is the first time Samura in many years since we have had the opportunity to get somebody aboard a Samura outpost the infomation gathered could be very valueable to putting them out of business once and for all.

Try and squeeze as much dignity out of them as you can while you arrange a “protection agreement” we do not want them thinking we have gone soft.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

TRANSMISSION: Begin
[Image: IBkw23B.png]

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
TARGET ID: Daimyo Watanabe CC: Shogunate
SUBJECT: Modular construct Honshu
SENDER CODENAME: Tengan Seibei

Konnichiwa representative,

This course of action is wrong, we must be more severe in our dealings with the Samura scum if we truely want to win this war. War is the only language these people understand we urge you to reconsider your choice.

[Image: 44f0030eaa53dac8fbbaa8aa79e1ed86.png]
The messenger of Kijima

[Image: vqu100D.gif]
Clan Kijima

Encoding Message . . .
Sending Data Packets . . .
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key. . .
Enclosed.
Cutting Transmission Data Flow . . .

The transmission has been terminated.

The Hideyoshi Shogunate

Konbanwa Daimyo

The shoguns orders are not up for debate. Daimyo Watanabe will continue discussions as planned.

If any Kijima vessels are seen interfering in this task they will be felt with appropriately.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

Incoming Transmission

Honored Messenger, Representative,

The terms have been made. Only time will tell if this decision was the right one. We will soon know whether the crisis is resolved; And I suggest we turn our attention to the developing situation in the Sigma cluster. How this new conflict will develop is grounds only for speculation at this moment, but I will keep vigilant in case it reaches our front door.

Ten thousand years to the Shogun. Long live the Blood Dragons.

signal lost