Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.90.2 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
====================
Type: Sound Effects
Bug: Unioner Cruiser Turret missing sound
====================

The Unioner Cruiser Turret's are completely silent when firing.
====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Jump Drive mk2 disappeared when I tried to put two of them on the same ship
====================

I lost a Jump Drive 2 through an apparent bug. It's possible that the bug was caused by a server crash, or that it was the bug that crashed the server just now.

I wanted to put the JD2 from the POB "Sabah Research Section" on the Argus cruiser =CR=FV-Hyperion which already had one JD2, so I could transfer the second one later. Previously I was able to put a JD4 and a JD3 on the same ship simultaneously because they have more than one "equipment type 1" slot.

The voice said "mounted", but instead of appearing in the second "type 1" slot, it just disappeared. When tried selling it back to the base to see if I could get it back that way, the server crashed. Now that the server is back up, I have only one JD2.
====================
Bug: Class 6 Edge Worlds and Gaian Engines
====================

These engines (intended for Heavy Transports) charge up as quickly as fighter engines when entering cruise.
====================
Type: Hardpoints
Bug: Labraid's and Morph's guns are oriented wrong
====================

I believe this is not how the guns should be oriented on a heavy and a light fighter. Both ships can't fire their right guns to the right, aswell as their left guns to the left, however, they can fire them backwards.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Kamisu Base, Honshu.
====================

Kamisu moved to a new location in Honshu in one of the latest Updates it seems. Planet Hikari didn't. But the Infocard still say: "Kamisu Base is a small outpost the Farmers Alliance recently established in orbit of the Hikari planetoid"

Either move the Planet to the Base again or remove the Hikari info. The latter seems to be the easiest way.

Edit: It's Planet Hikari. Not Hikone. Fixed
====================
Bug:Hornet cruise disruptor explodes in your face (stuck in barrel)
====================

When you fire the cd it stays at the ship and basically explode in the barrel

On target you clearly see the white of the missile right side of my ship
Without use of a target yet same result
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Docking sequence of The Nonsense Factory in Galileo is broken
====================

Hitting dock with the station, on a non-snub would take you ~10 minutes of docking sequence, wandering around until it finds a proper spot. Tested a couple of times.
====================
Type:Systems
Bug: Can't Use Jump Hole from 53-37
====================

When clicking dock it comes up with "dock in use entering queue" but no Player/NPCs are present. Went to check this bug after another player was having issues to see if it was just him. (see below)
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Tau37 jh in tau53 is not letting people trough. Dock in use bug permanent version
====================

So ever since server restart this problem shows up where i want to jump from tau53 into tau37 by the jh and then i get the dock in use bug. Nothing wrong so far, but here is where the problem starts. Where the regular dock in use bug lets you trough in a minute or 2... This one does not, you can wait there for 5 minutes no jump 10 minutes no jump. Even checked by a secondary player by now and he/she had the same result.

*Edit* Server reboot seem to have fixed it
====================
Type: Equipment / Commodity
Bug: Cuitadella Outpost doesn't sell Corsair ID
====================

As it says above really.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19