Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Separatists Special Response Team || From Marine Royale Gauloise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message codé

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant: Commandant Nicodeme Guillory, Logisticien de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire: Separatists Special Response Team
Sujet: Provisions et Armes
RNS-Mont Saint Michel, Bethany Battlegroup, 23 Juillet 741 A.G.S.

Bonjour,

During the Marine’s many campaigns in California we have noticed the Seperatist’s assistance against the Liberty Navy. Greatly appreciated assistance at that, we're pleased to see others ready to take up arms against the slovenly Liberty government . In light of such, we are willing offer our own in the form of supplies and weapons. All we ask in return is your further assistance against the Liberty Navy.

I can assure you that the Gallic armory is an impressive one. Our constant need for advancement and innovation in weapons have lead to an impressive array of them, many far surpassing their Sirian equivalent. If you require specifics I am happy to elaborate further.

The Marine awaits your response.

Fin de Transmission

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]
***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Name: Amina Rodriges
Faction: SSRT
Reciever: Commandant Nicodeme Guillory
Encryption: Unbreakable

Greetings Miss Guillory

Im honestly very surprised to hear from you, I mean it has been a while since we fighted side by side against the navy scum that controlls Liberty. First of all before we agree with something I would like to hear more from you about the goals of MRG in Liberty because we only know that you want to take Liberty over which is a hughe problem for us since we still want Liberty in Libertonian hands but with a corruption free goverment, which wouldnt work with your goal since you want to take over the controll. If there is another way so I would like to hear it. Anyway since we have some plans which we could really have use for the supplies and the weapons we may could agree but first as said I need to know more about your plans in Liberty after that we can may start a new bond between SSRT and MRG.

We await your awnser soon.

Sincerly,

High Commander
Amina Rodriges

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

MARINE ROYALE GAULOISE
[Image: eS29bZ3.gif]
Nouveau message entrant.
Identifiant : Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup
Unité : Etat-major de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire : High commander Amina Rodriges
[Image: 1515616180-isabelle-montlaville-de-chanteloup.png]
Sujet : Let's talk.
15 août, 741 A.G.S.
Ile-de-France

The transmission opens and reveals Chanteloup, a cigarette at her hand.

High commander,

It's been a while. I've decided to take matters in my own hands : your questions are legitimate and I wanted to personally address them.

She becomes lost in thought for a second, the shadow of a smirk passing through her lips.

I'm not particularly surprised that you think of us as mere invaders, out to conquer and control everything on our path. That's certainly the impression our initial attack must have given, and Libertonian propaganda is adept at turning subtle situations into black-and-white mockeries of reality, easily digestible for the uneducated peasantry that makes up the bulk of Liberty. But I digress.

I wonder how much you truly know, high commander. Why Gallia bears such a grudge towards your former masters, and why we've gone to such lengths to achieve our goals. We'll address that in due course. For now, you must know this : our plans in regards to Liberty greatly differ from our designs for Bretonia. Bretonia, we aim to vassalise ; this broken, sick nation needs a patron to guide it back towards greatness and start contributing to something more than its own destruction. As you no doubt have heard, our offensive is just wrapping up as Londres is facing a siege from our amassed strength.

Liberty is a much different story. We have opened a front far into your former masters' homes in order to stop the reinforcements they would send to support their ailing cousins. We had foreseen this, and used it both as a diversion and also a first step towards our strike on Liberty. But we wish neither to conquer nor to dominate Liberty, not even to vassalise it. The Roi thinks too lowly of Liberty to even contemplate adding it to His domain. The place is, in his view, corrupted beyond repair, a bulging monster of decadence, selfishness and injustice. We will defeat its military and bring its government to its knees. Once this is accomplished, we will demand reparations for the Great betrayal they committed so long ago and that almost caused our people to become extinct. These reparations will be hefty, I can assure you, and long-lasting. They will be used to better the lives of the Gallic citizens and their Bretonian vassals, thus contributing to a healthier sector overall.

She takes her eyes off the recorder and taps her cigarette's ash away.

But that is all we are after. Justice for our pains, and reparations for our people. Every year that goes by is another year of Liberty selfishly enjoying the massive spoils it secured for itself thanks to a cruel betrayal, and getting away with it without a care in the world ! That, to me, is unbearable, high commander, and it will end. But once it has and Liberty admits to its crimes and starts paying said reparations, we will leave it to its state of utter disrepair, pettiness and violence, as we'll have much better things to do.

That being said... I'd like YOU to tell me more about YOUR goals in Liberty. We know little of your endgame for your nation, beyond the fact that you wish to get rid of the current administration. That is more than enough for us to want to help you out. But... If you really want to wash away Liberty's many sins, put it back on the right track and build a better, fairer future for its citizens, you could find a great and powerful friend in Gallia. Our bond could very well go beyond mere armament delivery... As long as you do not stand in the way of our retribution.

The ball is in your court, high commander. Have a pleasant day.

Adieu.

Her piercing gaze doesn't leave the recorder as she shuts down the transmission.
***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: Rnse3k4.gif]
[Image: CFPggy4.jpg]

Name: Amina Rodriges
Faction: SSRT
Reciever: Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup
Encryption: Unbreakable

Miss Montlaville de Chanteloup it has been a while indeed.

She pures some Liberty ale in a glass and takes a sip

Well were do I start now.. so first of all Im glad that we talk now directly.

It wasnt some Propaganda that made me think it would be your goal conquer Liberty it was simply what I tought because I didnt knew it better and now I do... and now that you garented me a deeper look inside the plans of gallia with Liberty I can understand you better.. and sadly you are truly right.. As much as I love Liberty it is only a empirer ruled by some War fanatics that are only interessted in makeing more money from the poor people and give it to the alread rich people..

She drinks the rest of the Liberty ale and gets slightly angry

Anyway.. I may can understand some of the pain you have must gone trough.. I can say that because the people I once fighted with couldnt open there eyes and Hunt me now on a daily base.. but what I also need to say is that not only your people deserve reparations from the Liberty goverment also our people and the civilians of Liberty deserve it just that I said that to..

She stands up and grabs a rheinbier from the fridge

Well you want to know about our end goal well... She takes a sip of the rheinbier the goal isnt only to get rid of the goverment we also want to get rid of the people who uses there power to abuse and damage civilians.. I mean I know what happens on Planet pitsburg or atleast I can guess it but the navy only trys to hunt down the slavery ships instant of the root and destroy there slaver ring on the planet and the same goes for the Police.. we also want to replace the goverment with our people who know what the pain was to be controlled from such a goverment...

I think it would be a good Idea that we start to work together in a more open and diplomatic way but I have one more thing that I would like to ask you She lights up a ciggare what do you mean with our bond could go way beyond armament delivery? but now its up to you if you really want to bond with us we will accept it gladly.

Stay safe and I await your response soon

She stands up while the transmission ends

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

MARINE ROYALE GAULOISE
[Image: eS29bZ3.gif]
Nouveau message entrant.
Identifiant : Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup
Unité : Etat-major de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire : High commander Amina Rodriges
[Image: 1515616180-isabelle-montlaville-de-chanteloup.png]
Sujet : RE : Let's talk.
18 août, 741 A.G.S.
Ile-de-France

A somewhat smiling Chanteloup appears on screen.

High commander,

Thank you for your reply. It is all I expected. Our goals in regards to Liberty seem to align well enough for us to openly cooperate, for now.
I'm putting commandant Guillory back in charge of the proceedings ; you and he can discuss the type of armaments you need and that we're able to spare.
Bear in mind that the warmer our relations, the better equipment you'll be entitled to. And if you have any technical questions, don't hesitate ; he's the best we have at this stuff.

Now, before I return to my other assignments, a word regarding this closer bond you were so curious about... I won't disclose exactly what's being discussed in the high tiers about your organisation.
I will give a few pointers. Certain conditions will need to be met first : you will need to demonstrate significant use on the battlefield, commitment to your cause, loyalty to Gallia (which will be tested in various ways) and cooperation. Show enough merit, honneur and discipline and we may revise our plans towards Liberty, with your help. We will discuss this more thoroughly if and when the time comes.

Congratulations, high commander. You're in with us, now.

She smiles enigmatically and the feed fades to black.