Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samura Heavy Industries - Restricted Goods Licences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Hiraku Nomura - Samura Heavy Industries
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: 25699A
Case Officer: Inspector Terry Jeffords

Good afternoon Hiraku Nomura,

If I am understanding correct you recently applied for several licences on behalf of "Samura Heavy Industries". Our policy means we cannot just give these our without doing several background checks so consider this part of the application. Therefor I need some information regarding the following licences you have requested:

• Military Material Licensing
• Gaian Lifeforms Licence
• Nomad Biomatter, Equipment and Weapons Licence (N-BEW Licence)

If you could explain why exactly your corporation is considering transporting the goods covered by said licences within Bretonian space. To speed things up it would also be useful for you to disclose where you will be purchasing and selling the restricted goods as your application gave us some conflicting information regarding commerce within the Taus.

I will await your response and aim to continue processing the above applications in the shortest possible timeframe.

Inspector Terry Jeffords
Ins.T. Jeffords
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.
[Image: 9KFHCLi.png]

Inspector Jeffords, Konbanwa.

Your need to further scrutinise this application is understandable and welcome. I made the request for all licenses at the request of my Director of Trade as they were concerned about moving goods throughout Bretonia without any red tape getting in the way of their delivery to customers. While after reviewing this application, I see that they might of been hasty in requesting the Gaian Wildlife licence as I can not see myself any benefit for such, the others still have merit.

The military licence only affects us in regards to plutonium which we often have access to and which Bretonian markets are always after. As this falls under the Military Material Licensing, we are required to apply here for said delivery requirements. Hence our application for said Licence.

As we stated in our last transmission, our main reason for applying for these licences are to benefit our customers which operate stations throughout Bretonia and have varied requirements for their production purposes, this is where the N-BEW Licence comes into play as we have had requests to bring certain bio-matter into Bretonia in the past and would appreciate help from the Bretonian government to facilitate making our services available to your citizens. I believe Samura have proven over a long time that we respect Bretonian regulations, operate under the law when we are visiting your empire and respect Bretonian licensing protocols.

I am not sure what better references we could possibly provide to you that would show our intentions better than our track record, which has proven just that.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.
Torishimariyaku, Samura Heavy Industries
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Hiraku Nomura - Samura Heavy Industries
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: 25699A
Case Officer: Inspector Terry Jeffords

Good morning Mr Hiraku,

I have had a chance to look over the details you have sent me and everything seems to be in order. I will submit my recommendation that all remaining licences bar the 'Gaian Lifeforms Licence' be accepted. Hopefully this is acceptable for you and your corporation, if in the future you require the extended "Tau trading' and 'Gaian Lifeform' licences then you are free to reapply with updated information regarding your reasons for the new found interest.

Have a pleasant day.

Inspector Terry Jeffords
Ins.T. Jeffords
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.
[Image: 9KFHCLi.png]

Konnichiwa Inspector Jeffords.

Thank you for your efforts in clearing up this matter, your dedication and professionalism is very much appreciated. We are happy with your chosen recommendation and offer no further input in this matter. If you have any need for Samura in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.
Torishimariyaku, Samura Heavy Industries