Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Johnathan Kalh | From: Agent Mindcrime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Agent-Mindcrime.png]

Identification: Agent Mindcrime
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Johnathan Kalh, Battlegroup Scarabeus

Subject: A Kusarian, a Maltese, and a Separtist walk into a planet orbit
Encryption: Sacré Bleu

Mr. Kalh,

I am Agent Mindcrime of the Octavarium Intelligence Commission. I regret to inform you that there appears to be a political complexity that may reach outside human influence growing in our mutual backyard.

An Octavarium civilian transport under my... direct influence exited Malta's docking ring to see in high orbit a National Council vessel, a Harmony group Separatist vessel, and a Kusari Destroyer that was exhibiting oscillations resulting from the usage of Nomad-derived cloaking technology. My-- our transport did not get close enough to the Kusari vessel to get a closer full-vessel scan but its automated identification system was broadcasting a scrambled IFF.

I think we both know what this means.

It was having a civil discussion of some sort with the National Council and Battlegroup Harmony vessel, which is interesting, because our understanding of the Harmony ethos is that it is built around the belief that the Liberty government and military leadership is infected. And yet here they are, chatting up a Kusari vessel exhibiting signs of Nomad-derived technology usage. Odd, innit?

Agent Mindcrime
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Agent Mindcrime
-------------------------------Octavarium Intelligence Commission

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

The Natio Octavarium has once again proved themselves to be on the side of Humanity, my respect for your organization has only grown since the last time we seen each other in person and I am grateful we do know each other. I will inform the rest of my Battlegroup of this newly acquired information and will continue from there. If there is anything we can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]