Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eliza Valdez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jpKAMlK.gif]

Eliza,

It's been a while, and it seems I'm being dragged back into some episode of nostalgia. You were right about before, ever since the Legion fell apart it's been nothing different. Enma still hates me for it. She won't bother talking to me.

Still, it's probably worth the effort just to check up on everyone. I'm going to be busy for a while so I might not have the chance to do it again. I haven't seen you and Fissare since... well, you know when.

What've you been up to?

Hopefully you don't think the same of me, if you do. I wish you Godspeed.

Ezio Aquila De Malta

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: To: Eliza Valdez (You need better titles)
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Buenos dias senor Aquila,

I certainly did not expect to hear from you after all this time. As time heals most grievances, I've forgiven your betrayal to the cause. And truth be told we all had some blame in how the Legion ceased it's existence. With it's fall I distanced myself from Maltese society and it's intrigues for power. As such with my time away from home I've made betrayals of my own that with time I've grown to regret. Silly what a person could do when driven by their fiery emotions.

As for Fissare - I believe he should still be around the Taus. Of us all - me, you, Loyola, the rest of the Legion, he remained the most loyal to our old cause. If I am not mistaken he still flies the Legio Maltesa colors proudly.

- Eliza Valdez de Loyola

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Eliza,

I've left Maltese territory to travel another avenue, one that might take me on a highway across Sirius. My daughter is still residing back on Malta, come to think about it I'm not sure if I told any of you about her but... it's probably worth doing now. If you're around Malta and need something, she's been wanting to meet every one of us in the Legion. I'll be in touch with the rest, assuming Enma will finally change her mind.

It's good to see at least one of us still wears the banner, but I still respect and care about each of you equally.

If you need me for whatever reason, don't hesitate to contact me.

Ezio Aquila De Malta

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: To: Eliza Valdez (You need better titles)
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Buenas tardes,

I've spent the last week and half thinking about what legacy the Legión left behind it and the current political landscape on Malta that we face now. While the past can't be undone, I believe the future is not entirely out of our grasp.

I've updated my IFF to show the 'old colors' and will see if I could get in touch with Fissare. Of everyone I know he should have the most knowledge of where all the remnants went after we disbanded.

Considering the grotesque way in which Legión Maltesa went out in, I doubt we deserve a glorious announcement of our triumphant return before we pay for our mistakes with service to Malta and it's Nacion.

If you're still interested in setting things right I would gladly welcome your help to the cause. So are you in, Ezio Aquila?

- Eliza Valdez
Legionario Maltes

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Eliza,

My daughter is going to hate me for this. Just when I thought I convinced myself...

I still have the old banner around, where will we be meeting?

Ezio Aquila De Malta