Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HMS Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Excerpt taken from Solomon Oleander's personal log*

It has finally come to this. I have failed as a trader and a Mercenary, and have become fed up with the corrupt and inefficient Liberty House.
It is time for HMS Hood to become more than a dream of mine.
Let this log stand as proof of my efforts, successful or otherwise.
I am aware that the IMG currently own a base by the name of the Hood, but that is not the ship i refer to. I refer to the Earthen Hood.
Since funding such a project seems to be impossible on my own, I have joined the BAF. I intend to pay off my debt to them, and then work up enough money to purchase and operate my own battle cruiser. I have contacted the old gang and apparently if i can pull my part off, they'll work no questions asked (so much for having faith in me...i'll show them)
*clears throat*
I have been researching the different styles of cruisers available, and i think i have one in mind. When the time comes, i will get my cruiser whether the BAF allow me to or not. I will leave if necessary.
*End Excerpt*
It has become necessary for me to leave the BAF with great haste. I have fled to freeport 11, where i am making more credits than i ever did patrolling.
The Battleship Project has been pushed back a little in the light of these events. I am currently being treated as a traitor. Hopefully if i lay low as Scrapper for a while, i'll be able to let things cool off.