Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Farmers' Alliance, FR: Golden Oak Tours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<< >>>

Receiver: Farmers' Alliance Comms Network
---
Sender: Leon 'Fabulous' Harrington, CEO, Golden Oak Tours
---
Sent from: Golden Oak Tours Nobleman-class vessel, 'Leon' //GOT.Nobleman.Leon//
---
Sent on: 03:50 SMT, 01 August, 825 A.S.
---
Subject: Inquiry for Exotic Rice Cultivars

>>> Begin Message <<<

[Image: Golden%20Oaks%20Tours_zpspoqc1yoj.png]

A man clad in a purple suit with golden trim sits on a commander's chair in a ship's bridge, adjusting his golden spectacles that sat in front of his warm, blue eyes. He looks at the camera, a smile quickly forming as the message feed betters in quality.

"Salutations, Farmers' Alliance, and may the solars guide thee. I don't believe we've ever formally met, but th'will recognize what our company's done for thee by our constant purchasing of only the most quality of rice from thy most needing of farmers, struggling or otherwise.

"My name is Leon Harrington, the CEO of Golden Oak Tours, an eco-tourism company hoping to inject a lifestyle of eco-sustainability into Sirius... but my friends and allies simply call me 'Mr.Fabulous'."

He clears his throat before proceeding, "What this call to thy higher-up's is, 'tis about a... business dealing of sorts. Our company recognizes the importance of thy organization in safeguarding the heritage, cultures, and traditions of not just Kusarian farmers everywhere, but also of the very soul of thy beloved house. But we also recognize not only the bad rep's th'ast garnered over the decades by thy terrorist acts, but also as to thy group's lack of success in combating the evil megacorps known as Synth Foods and Orbital Spa & Cruise.

"In essence, we see the value thy organization holds, and we'd oh-so-desire to extend a proper helping hand to thee, and in turn, th'will be able to help us restore the cultural roots, the values, and the hearts of the Kusarian community.

"But in order to do that, we'll need thy full and utmost cooperation."

He raps the hook of his cane with his fingers as he continues, "Now, I understand thy unwillingness for thy organization to further cooperate with even more 'Gaijins', given that 'twas gaijins that caused thy plight in the first place.

But I come before thy group with only the sincerest of intents of showcasing the beauties and wonders of Kusari ingenuity through sustainable eco-tourism. But such can only be achieved through the cooperation with, not competition against, the local communities of this noble house. 'Tis through my word, as CEO of Golden Oak Tours, that we only wish for thee and thy organization to grant the youth of the next generation the roots of their rightful heritage, and the wings to soar to new heights and healthy lifestyles."

He takes in a deep breath, taking the moment to allow the viewer(s) to absorb the information they've just received...

"Our company knows th'art in the possession of some interesting and exotic rice cultivars that Sirius has yet to witness, let alone experience, but th'were understandably unable to further thy research and funding into the mass-growing of these cultivars.

"Our company believes that, with its various sources of funding and access to research facilities aboard our liners, thy agriculturists will be able to cultivate, enrich, and one day help us sell these exotic cultivars to the Kusarian market, and perhaps the rest of Sirius. Not only will these help our company grow and expand to combat the further encroachment of Synth Foods into Kusari, but our growth will allow us to erect hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of new eco-tourism jobs for thy farmers to not only combat Orbital's irresponsible tourism practice, but also bring us one step closer to restoring the hearts and minds of Kusari."

He takes the time to give the camera a gentle smile before continuing, "If th'ast any further questions, or wish to organize a luncheon for us to talk to each other about our company's proposal behind closed doors, do please feel free to contact us through this comms thread.

"... For I have only the greatest and most ambitious plans for thy organization's growth. I do oh-so-hope th'won't disappoint us.

"Fabulous out."

<<< >>>
<<< >>>

>>> SIGNAL BOOST <<<

<<< >>>
<<< >>>

>>> SIGNAL BOOST <<<

<<< >>>