Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Anna Heinrich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 568NS0m.jpg]

Encryption: High
Recipients: Associated Parties in Channel
Document Subject: Resurfacing

General Heinrich,
It's been some time since we last spoke, and I must inform you of the coming risk I mentioned in our last meeting. I'll be resurfacing today, which will likely bring the rats out of hiding. There are many risks that come along with it, but you have my word that our previous arrangement will be maintained, in life or death. I'll be coming to Wolfsburg to personally inspect progress, and see whether we are ready to launch, and aid in the last few steps to get us there if there are still things to accomplish.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
University of Cambridge

[Image: chFgcbI.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Doctor Erzie
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Agurvandal

Priority:High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Doctor,

The immediate area surrounding Wolfsberg along with the rest of the Jötunheimr system are under watch by my guard. No one will try anything once you've entered the system. Proceed, and oversee the final preparations. I've some other business I need to attend to in Omega-49.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Document Subject: Betrayal

General Heinrich,
While traveling between Kepler and Galileo, we stumbled into a Unioner convoy that proceeded into Shikoku, and while they didn't show any aggression, there's something you should know. The Unioners, in effort to coerce some Outcasts, divulged evidence of a plan I have not yet heard about. Given I have yet to hear of this, I'd say that this was not intended to be public information. Though I'm personally interested in allocating the Angurvadal to the plot against the Corsairs in Dresden as a test of the tempering of the vessel, this particular incident would appear to any normal person to be out of bounds.

While this is critical data, surely you understand that the Unioners can not know where it was found. Keep them guessing. This is all we have to report.

Files attached.

Dr. James Erzie
University of Cambridge

[Image: chFgcbI.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Doctor Erzie
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Plan

Priority:High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

*the transmission flips on, revealing a red faced blue eyed Heinrich, slightly pissed from the looks*

These fucking idiots wonder why my first instinct was to execute them, and their families.

Diplomacy aside, I'll humor you with a reward for bringing me this information. I can only assume now this has hit the net in exchange for some money anyways. The plan excluded multiple non-diplomatic aligned parties with the Federal assets in the system hanging over our heads. Involving say, you, would leave you with more than bounty hunters on your tail.

None the less this'll require some extra muscle it seems, and the Union will have to meet some disciplinary action anyways so perhaps there will be a portion where you fit in. But if I include you, I need not remind you that you are putting risking quite a bit more than your diplomatic status.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

Document Subject: Strategy

General Heinrich,
While the Union requires direct action, you know as well as I do that for my own diplomatic standings, I cannot do something of that sort. However, on the front of the Corsairs, perhaps my crew can relieve a wing of fighters so that you may execute your actions more personally. Food for thought.

We'll have the Angurvadal in position as soon as we are able. In the meantime, the Itherael will move into Rheinland to hold a post until we receive further instruction. We have no other objectives at this time, so we will support your efforts while we can.

Dr. James Erzie
University of Cambridge