Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 11 Administrator, From: Dr. Callahan, Captain of the Neteru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Administrator of Freeport 11 : [Receiver-ID]
Zoners ~

Condolences : [Subject]

Esteemed Administrator,

I am Doctor Stephen Callahan, Captain of the Osiris |O|-Neteru. I wish to extend my groups condolences for the attack the Order Overwatch committed against your station. I wish to inform you that myself and my organization do not side with the Overwatch on this and many other aggressive acts they have pushed on the innocent people of Sirius. I humbly ask that you allow Order Vessels flying these colors |O|- docking access to your station. We wish to continue the relationship with the Zoners and we value your presence in the Omicrons.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

[Image: sBwICsI.png]

Esteemed Dr. Callahan,

against popular belief, docking rights for Order-affiliated vessels have never been revoked, in order to remain at best-possible neutrality with the faction. That being said, do not expect to be welcomed with open arms on Freeport 11. Many inhabitants of the station are still blaming the Order for many wrongs in the Omicrons, especially after them threatening Gran Canaria with nuclear assaults.

As long as you keeping your actions within the laws of the No-Fire-Zone, you can use Freeport 11 for temporal pit-stops. Refueling, restocking. Do not keep your capital ship within the No-Fire-Zone. It is not a parking lot. It would be nice if at least one Order-affiliated ship would acknowledge that.

Saskia Alexander
Freeport 11 Administration

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Administrator of Freeport 11 : [Receiver-ID]
Zoners ~

Rules : [Subject]

Saskia Alexander,

I appriciate your swift response, and you will find my organization is not out to hurt Zoners or any Citizen of Sirius. We focus on Nomads and their Thralls. If there is anything we can do for the people that inhabit Freeport 11 please dont hesitate to ask. As for your request about our capital Vessels, You have my word no Capital vessel flying our colors will idle outside the Freeport. We will get what we need and move along. However I do wish to declare that if we are fired upon by those undesirables that neglect the No-Fire-Zone we will have no choice but to defend ourselves. Other then that peace be with you.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]