Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The National Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: The National Council | NC HC
Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Encription: High

Saludos, Señoras y Señores.

Mi name is Eric Santiago I'm the elder son of Santiago familia. me and mi hermano Carlos Santiago want to start small business here in the España nation.

we went to look for a good place to start our business and we found that Omicron Beta is a good place for our operations.

so Mi father told me to send you a message to discuss it with you first and to see if there is any papers /fees we need to pay to get a license in O-Beta.

Please Señor let me know what is the fees for us to get that license and is there any other procedures needed.

Si, mi father also told me that he'll send you the base name and location in a private channel.

Ok. Gracias Señor.

Eric

-End of Message-
[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Eric Santiago
Subject:Installation permit

To Eric Santiago,

Good day. I'm Oranos, member of the Nacion Council of Malta and representing its conglomerate of familia. This is fantastic news, fantastic news indeed. We've decided to look into this for you and that a suitable location would be indeed Omicron-Beta. Its expanding Cryo-Organism market is certainly knocking on our door and we're considering that potential expansion ourselves but we're more in line of the shipping and manufacturing business rather than mining ourselves. Regardless, lets move onto the legal matters.

As of now, we're going straight to the matters of records and payment. First of all we require a record of name of said installation, exact grid location and a 25,000,000 Universal Sirius Credit fee that will be needed for base construction permit and services. This will cover the allowance of base, filing details to the Council archives and will cover any services that will come from the National council concerning security matters. But this also gives you rights to mine (But not claim) resources within the region. As such, there is a further 30,000,000 tax will be requested every month, please send All payments to NC-AM-Stymphalian. These are the wishes of the Council to allow the construction of your installation along with following the Constitution of territorial and Interstellar laws.

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
To: The National Council | NC HC
Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Encription: High

Saludos Señor Oranos.

It's a pleasure to meet you and I'll be glad If I can help The National Council in any condition, at the end we all love Espana and we all work for familia.

As for the payments we accept all of them and I just sent you the payments in full. I will also send you the base name and location in a secured connection, maybe we can discuss it there if you have any points or clarifications.

I look forward to hearing from you Señor and I hope we can make some business with you in the future.

Gracias.

Eric

-End of Message-
[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Eric Santiago
Subject:Installation permit

To Eric Santiago,

I see that we're making progress! I can tell you that I am pleased that you've agreed to the easy terms the council has put in place. As usual, we've granted you permission to allow for construction of a modular installation and rights for mining in the Cryo-organism field. We've also received data on your location and name so hopefully we'll be seeing this rising market in the future.

Buenos Dias my friend.

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

[Image: ApvK8YA.png?4]
Incoming Transmission from Corsica Outer Rim
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Señor Oranos | Atlantis Manufacturing
Subject: Monthly fee

Saludos Sr. Oranos,

As per our last communications, please find the monthly fee for our installation.

Adiós,
Eric Santiago
Corsica Outer Rim
End of Message.

Hola Sr. Oranos,

Please find the requested monthly fee for our base. have a good day Senor.

Adiós,
Eric Santiago
Corsica Outer Rim
End of Message.

Hola Sr. Oranos,

As agreed, please find the monthly fee for both months November and December.

Thanks and have a good day.

Adiós,
Eric Santiago
Corsica Outer Rim
End of Message.