Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »HELLFIRE LEGION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello.

I've come to discover that there is a very... undesirable installation present in Cortez. As for who owns it? We do not know, it could be a Gallic installation, it could be an LSF station, it could be not. As we've attempted to comm it and demand to know who their operators are, we failed to get an appropriate response and were shown hostility, and the... 'termination of life' in the Barrier region? It also appears to be manned by rudimentary machines.

You may make what you will of these transmissions, but we must ask of you if it is possible for the Legion to provide some firepower? Of course, it did mention of an electromagnetic pulse - but this is impossible at such a large scale. Analysts have shown that these are merely just bluffs. There's no way they can produce that enough energy.

In the end, it is a hostile station, it is claiming to be a threat, it's going to be removed, one way or another, and I invite you all to the barbecue.

>>TRANSMISSION 1
>>TRANSMISSION 2

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
----:[Incoming Transmission...
[Image: eDO0HzU.png]

[Comm-ID]: Captain Adelram
Task Force Retribution
[Receiver-ID]: Keeper Revenant
Auxesia

[Location]: California System, TFR|HFB-The Aro

[Subject]: Unknown installation

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Keeper

This is very troubling indeed. I want to be the first one to thank you for informing us about this. It shows not only has our relationship grown but its a statement to all those who would stand against us. Should Lord Commander Locklear or Executive Commander Dalgaard give the word against this station, The Aro will aid and ensure its downfall.

- Adelram

......Transmission Terminated]-----

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

You are very much welcomed to the party, we have forwarded you a tactical node for you to synchronise to. It should also be noted that this is an opportunity to learn the true operators, if not, then there is more resources for the cause to be salvaged, if anything remains from this.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

A drone of ours have attempted investigation and managed to reveal a name, including the unit the probes are linked to - a VIRGIL, but further information was reported to be declined by the opposing parties. Keep in mind that this installation is still identifying as a shipyard and that these probes are operating beyond a normal 'slave drone' parameters.

Quote:[04.08.2018 07:47:58] C25ABX-Vigil: ||[ Belong to Civilian Weather Research Firm HTD ]||

It should also be noted that the "THP" organisation was being defensive, alongside a Freelancer, namely Naiad.

Until solid identification and contact has been presented from their side from our initial contact, the pressure will continue until they answer the questions.

>TRANSCRIPT

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Task Force Retribution
[Receiver-ID]: Keeper Revenant, Legion Command
Auxesia, Hellfire Legion

[Subject]: Unknown installation

Keeper, Lord Commander, Executive Commander

I have been privately contacted by the owners of the drone I destroyed in Cortez. I will grant all parties access to read this communication and make of it what you will. Located Here

- Adelram

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Unfortunately, we never got to know who the true owners are. But what with the Liberty Navy claiming it to be their 'crib'? Whatever it may be, we can agree that it was beneficial that their influence was not spread any further and that a potential threat was put down before it could even begin. Regardless, I thank you for the assistance, and if you need compensation for the fuel - notify us.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Task Force Retribution
[Receiver-ID]: Keeper Revenant, Legion Command
Auxesia, Hellfire Legion

[Subject]:installation destroyed

Keeper, Lord Commander, Executive Commander

I want to thank you Keeper and the rest of the Legion for showing force and showing the enemy we will not be pushed back.

- Adelram