Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Commune | From: Shadowwalker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: The Commune
Subject: Common grounds
Encrypted: yes

[Image: GIxRix6.png]
Greetings The Commune,

It's has already been some time since we got to know each other and i believe the time has come to help each other due to common interests in Malta.
After the recent events between Me, National Council, Amalfi Directorate and Natio Octavarium, i can only assume that all of these filthy "groups" seek nothing than power and influence over Malta by casting aside all of our values and beliefs. Technology, Orange dream and Slavery were always the hallmarks of Maltese, now they want to take this away from us and bestole an order where young Maltese pilots do not know our shared history with "Spirits" or "The Art of War".
Recent movements of our government stroke a thought in MNS Guards that they might be up to something shady that Maltese do not wish to share.
And so a great force of Maltese Guards has been speaking about the current issue, and come to a decision that each and every of those above mentioned groups shall be removed from the face of the Malta no matter the cost.

The reason the subject of this mail is "Common Grounds" is because i find it hard to believe that The Commune left Maltese space on their own without any external force pushing you out.
You're the "sparkling raiders", or at least Spirits call you so. And Maltese always welcomed such as yours.

Currently MNS shares some goals of yours:
  • Make Malta great Again
  • More support to Cardamine and Slavery trade
  • Control humans within the Houses
  • Build back the best War force in Sirius, and teach young pilots "The Art of War"
  • Communicate more with Nomads, while helping them in the shadows
  • Find new planets to settle

I'm currently working on my own research while supplying MNS forces with latest experimental weaponry, i don't have that many hands to spare.
And the reason of this message is to establish a communication where we could coordinate our movements for the good of Malta, and maybe share
research in future.

Captains of the following Ranseur class Warships swore to protect Malta and its interests:
  • MNS-SHADOW (Shadowwalker)
  • MNS-Moonlightning (Moonwalker)
  • MNS-Darknight.Vlad (Vlad)
  • MNS-Sevilla (Isabella)
  • MNS-Monty (Monty)

Captain Moonwalker is my father and i'm his only son, he teached me everything about Spirits and War.
Captain Isabella is my sister, and a true patriot of Malta, unfortunately she has no ability to speak with Nomads.
Both Moonwalker and Monty remember the glory days of 101st and Samarran Raiders, and i've heard their great stories as a child.
We seek to bring back the old Maltese life and be open to give shelter to those in a need.

---

Feel free to ask any questions, as this email is just a basic summary.
You can find my latest photo attached.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

[Image: VFN7q0h_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
ID: Jason∴ Williams∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Greetings.

Mister Shadowwalker, I partly agree with you. We do indeed share some common goals but I must disappoint you, we left Malta absolutely by our own will. Maybe one day we are to return to Malta, with a greater purpose but we are currently interested in other parts of Sirius.

All of the groups that you have mentioned truly don't make the best decisions but we don't necessarily take hostile actions towards them. We are however interested in assisting a fellow outcast in whichever way we can. I belong to the raider cell and these words are not something I would usually say but in this case, violence is not the answer. If we would be willing to eliminate some of those groups we would hurt fellow outcasts which wouldn't make us any better then them.

I ensure that these problems can be dealt with in a more peaceful and diplomatic way. It might take more time but no blood of the people of Malta will be spilt along the way. We feel your pain. We know how you feel about this, as a wise man once said: " Murder a murderer and the number of murderers in the world will stay the same."

You got our attention. We shall help you. The Commune is willing to make a strong and steady alliance with Maltese Guards.

Let me know if you are satisfied with this response.
Safe Skies.

stream-end

Mister Jason, good to meet you!
And thank you for your response.

To clarify, i've received a message from my father in meatime with almost the same meaning that violence will only spawn more violence if not used properly.
So yes, i agree with your response and take my apologies for my hasty message.

---

I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to your abilities with bigger size ships.
And only few days ago, Maltese Ranseurs have been replaced with a newer and supposedly better model, without any prior notice to the Guards.
Few Captains are uncomfortable with this decision, and so am i.

I live a life where i help Maltese as much as i can no matter who it is, so when i saw that monstrosity in my hangar, i was angry.
I've immediatelly moved to the scrapyard to take the ship back no matter what.
Thankfully, maltese there have actually expected to see me, and were kind enough to save the ship.

Unfortunatelly, it has received a major damage as it was taken forcibly from my hangar.
The responsible government people even kept all the unique systems and weaponry onboard of this unique ship.

The problem is that our government will hardly ever accept the request for help, nor do we want to ask them.
Guards own a considerable amount of wealth to back any project.
So i'm already in the process of ordering the required amount of commodities from The League (THP).

And so, my dear friend, i would like to request a help in this matter from you, The Commune, to restore
this ship to its former glory and act as a Maltese flagship willing to help any and all allies which includes The Commune,
for the better future of Malta and its citizens.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

--- 1 unread message ---

[Image: VFN7q0h_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
ID: Jason∴ Williams∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Greetings.

For now, I must deny your request. Due to us moving out of the Maltese space and installations we were forced to board some other stations. Sadly, those stations aren't in the position to be used for such things and neither are we in position to offer them. Meanwhile, we can still continue our alliance but projects like this will have to wait for some time.

As we all know, Malta is currently crippled. Therefore we will ensure control of Taus so we can secure the Cardamine and Slave routes. However, in return from you, we request for you to progress in Omicrons. Omicron Xi to be exact, which is where Corsairs are mining and exporting artefacts. We cannot allow them to do that.

Safe skies!

stream-end

Very well, i will organize our forces to disrupt Corsairs activities, like in the old days.
Meanwhile, we could use this channel as a temporary communication and status reporting until something better is found.

Let the hunt begin.
Encrypted: yes

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
It's been some time since we spoke Jason.

Apart from disrupted and destroyed Corsair traders, there was a rather strange encounter in Minor only few minutes ago.

As i entered Minor and approached Tarancon base, a freelancer appeared on my scanners and was heading towards O'Iota JG. I didn't reallize that as i came there just to resupply. After undocking i had a bad feeling and went to O'Iota JG to check it out. And i thought JG was still active after someone using it.

Nomads may not like those which didn't join the light trespassing through their system, but i took challenge and tried to locate said freelancer for questioning. Unfortunatelly he was nowhere to be found at first so i decided to stay around JH to O'Lost in O'Major as it was close enough for me to investigate again in case he would not approach.

And as i thought, he came and decided to ignore me. There was nothing else left than to open fire, and at that time he reacted.

After his vessel was brought down, i could not find any lifepod.

Guncam: X

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker