Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dividia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somewhere in the Omegas
19:52 o'clock
Dividia

You could say I am not perfect, I would agree with you.
The woman filled her glass again, for the third time already. But this- She shook her head in disappointment as she kept on reading certain reports about her on a little PDA she held in her hands. this makes me wonder whether I really was that bad or if those people always were that dumb. She threw the glass back, another uncomfortable burn in her throat and another unpleasant taste in her mouth. The article she was reading referred to her disappearance and the upcoming changes. Incompetence, huh? She belched once and slowly released her breath. Certainly, Emmanuel, certainly. She gave the image of Gottschall a hateful glance as if it could affect him in real time and tightened her grip onto the little portable computer. Uh-huh. She kept on reading, every word of what he wrote was displeasing, what did she work for all the time? What were they worth, all her accomplishments? What did her failures shape in the end? That's nice, really nice. She threw the device on the table she was sitting at and titled her chair almost to the limits as she pushed herself back to stretch her legs. She covered her face with her hands and felt like releasing a loud yell. But she didn't. I didn't make you think like this, I never told you to act that way, haven't you learned anything from our endlessly long meetings? She complained. The sound of her voice was muffled due to her still talking into her own hands. She let the chair fall back into its position and had her head above the device now, only being supported by her hands, she read the same passages over and over again, hoping the words would change. I worked forever to get us that far and the moment I get abducted, you treat me like I left you all to perish. Like I wanted you to fail, and thus, you decide to destroy everything that we have worked for... She became quieter and quieter to the point where she was speechless. She closed her eyes and remained silent for about a minute. So that's how it is, hm?

I'm so sorry.