Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Congress | From: Prof. Nerva Regis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

To whom it may concern,

I was told that your organization might have the means to acquire a Communication Satellite and a Telescope.
Since this is the first time I am contacting you, I would understand if this request might seem strange. Nevertheless, several months ago I have met a Junker(I think her name was Sandra) that had some problems with transferring some goods to a base in Kusari. I do hope that she will be able to vouch for me.

Kind regards,
Prof.Nerva Regis

PS Credits are no problem.
*Airing Voice Broadcast. . .*
*Signal Origination: Culebra Smelter, Puerto Rico*
*Correspondence from Sandra Carter*

Howdy!

Well now, it looks like I've got a name matched'ta the voice I met all those months back in Chugoku. It's nice'ta meet'cha proper-like, Professor Regis. I'll admit that while our previous encounter had me frownin' a bit over the lack of gettin' a name back then, I can't deny that'cha know how'ta act like a gentleman. I appreciate the help 'ya gave me all those months back.

I did some checkin' around'ta see what we've got regardin' what'cher lookin' fer. While I ain't too sure about the Telescope, I found out that we'cn likely get a decent Communication Satellite out 'ta 'ya. While we're at it, I'd like'ta ask - What sort've grade'r 'ya lookin' fer on those items? Y'need somethin' basic, more advanced, or a mix've the two? We'cn probably get'cha hooked up with somethin've at least moderate quality, as far's the satellite's concerned.

Also, where would'ja like the satellite delivered? It'd be swell'ta know where I'm gonna be headed, I reckon!

Lemme' know what'cher lookin' fer on quality with that communicatin' satellite - like, how far y'want yer messages'ta carry, fer example. Once we know that, I figure we'cn talk price-tags.

~~Happy Trails
~Sandra Carter
Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: 5
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Ms. Sandra Carter,

I am currently looking for something that looks like this:
As for the range, what I am looking at the moment should be able to cover an entire system. But, in the future I might come back to you and buy an entire communication array.

Also, I would like it to be brought to Baffin, I will personally come and pick it up when you arrive.

Safe skies,
Prof. Nerva Regis

I do hope you enjoyed the little present that I've left with you in Kusari.
*Airing Voice Broadcast. . .*
*Signal Origination: Ames, Kepler*
*Correspondence from Sandra Carter*

Prof' Regis,

Sorry 'bout the hold up! As 'ya know, we had a bit've a busy weekend, what with that whole situation over that station we found alongside Auxesia an' Ingenuus. Since I'm on the subject, I've still got a hold've yer split've the Data an' those Antique-Style weapons, since 'ya didn' have room fer it all on yer vessel at the time. We'cn hash together a meet up time'ta get'cha those, or I'cn hold onto 'em on The Titan fer now - It ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon.

Anyways, back on the satellite topic: We'cn get'cha set up with one've those! The image 'ya provided looks like a standardized Comm-Satt, an' accordin'ta Rick Tiltman, we'cn supply one've those an' get it out 'ta 'ya, although it unfortunately won't be cheap, since they ain't cheap 'ta come by.

Since 'ya helped me out a while back, I managed'ta clear a low-ball offer on the satellite for 'ya. It's all yers if 'ya'cn manage 200,000,000 credits. Normally, I'm told these things'cn run upwards've 400,000,000+, dependin' on circumstances. But, since 'ya helped me out once before (An' since yer a Zoner, too), I went 'ta bat for 'ya on a lower sale rate.

Lemme' know if that's doable, an' if so, where we'll be makin' the delivery.

~~Happy Trails
~Sandra Carter