Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Serenissima | Niccolò di Lupia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Flag-outcasts.png]
Venice Shipyards

ID: Direttore Michael Bianchi
Recipient: Capitano Niccolò di Lupia
Subject: Order

Textual Message

Buongiorno,

As I mentioned earlier on in my office, Capitano di Lupia, the Venice Shipyards do not build warships. But, since you have fulfilled all the monetary needs and it was the last wish of Andrea Stradivari, our late Lead Engineer, we will follow his improved designs on the RM-2A "Storta". I have already applied and was granted the production order for one from Valletta Shipyards, and will begin shortly. Direttore Carlos Ganzarra owes me some favori and this was done quietly.

But there is a problema, Capitano di Lupia. After reading the designs that Andrea left to you, I see that there is one particular material that we will not be able to procure.

The Argentium Silver that is to be added to Niobium. I already contacted our supply chain and we have no sources for it. Only IMG and Kruger can supply it from the Omegas and the last time I saw it was during the Saint Mark's construction.

And that I will leave it in your hands, Capitano. 3200 tons of it. As the Saint Mark, this is to be done under a veil of secrecy, unless you want the Famiglie and the Nazionale to ask questions.

Saluti,

Michael Bianchi.

[Image: tcPEqHk.png]
MNS Saint Mark

ID: Executive Officer Alberto Vesco, Serenissima
Recipient: Direttore Michael Bianchi
Subject: RE: Order

Audio-Visual Message

XO Alberto Vesco speaking, MNS Saint Mark. My master is busy, but I can tell you: it will be done.

[Image: RXg8By6.png]
Venice Shipyards

Recipient: Alberto Vesco

Textual Message

Slave,

Tell your master that the Argentium was received and we are proceeding with construction. Expect news within the week.

Michael Bianchi.

[Image: tcPEqHk.png]
MNS Saint Mark

ID: Executive Officer Alberto Vesco, Serenissima
Recipient: Direttore Michael Bianchi
Subject: RE: Order

Audio-Visual Message

Master will be informed in person.

Venice Shipyards

Recipient: Alberto Vesco

Textual Message

Slave,

I need to talk with your master.

Michael Bianchi.

[Image: Drdb19i.png]

Name: Niccolò di Lupia

Michael Bianchi.

What is the topic that is so important that it can not be trusted with my chosen representative.

You have my attention Direttore, however briefly it may be, so do not waste your words now. What do you need.

N. di Lupia
Venice Shipyards

Recipient: Capitano Niccolò di Lupia

Textual Message

Buongiorno,

Capitano di Lupia. The business at hand is that the artisans want to know which name to carve in the outer plating hull made with the Argentium/Niobium alloy. We at the Venice Shipyards work fast and work well, if everything is at hand. After that, it is only the matter of the standard tests and the Storta is free to go unto your hands.

And I don't treat with slaves. Only with masters.

Saluti,

Michael Bianchi.