Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buffalo Bar Old Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Marica heard a beeping noise as she smiled. She typed on the computer termiel as her ship sent out a signal. Switching to Secured Channel "Battleship Jannette This is Rouge Leader Marica Over.."

"Lady Marica Its Nice To See You Again!" "Deactivating Cloak, Please stand by"

A Bounty Hunter Battleship that was taken before completion Unclocks out of nowere*

Marica docks with the battleship as it then reclocks.
ooc: can junker characters post here too?
Message to: Marica
Comm ID: Sancho_Panza

M'Lady,

Ye seemed a mite confuzzled when ol' Sancho squawked ye last eve...

Hopin' ta refresh yer memory. I be a member o' Davey's Crew; an' tho right now I'm still sortin' friend 'n foe out, ye can be assured that we're o' the same jib cut!

I'm usually found at Skye's place, "Hope's Haven", in Belfast; but of late I've been too busy ta get home.

Hopin' I can count the "Buffalo" as one o' me safe harbors in a pinch. And ye can count on the same when next yer over Newcastle way.

Regardies,
Sancho
Marica proceeded out of her ship as she headed too the bridge.

"So, Its nice to see you Admirl Haas Carswell."

She shook his hand firmly as he repliyed back.
"Yes indeed"

She took out her small consolo from her pocket giving it too him as she asked him to prepare for departure in 5 hours. "The Coordnaties are in the computer." Marica said as she went to the captaion quaters.
//This is my Topic. Anyway

Marica sat back in her private quaters thinking. It had been many years sense her qreat disapperances which weakened the Rogues. Many good pilots had died sense then. Most of whom were her friends defending the Hiddon base.
I would once again like to Revive this role playing if I could get the attention of all current, Past, And Allies of Liberty Rogues to respond to this rp inviter. Note that the last 3 people to repliy in this RP are me. (I had a bad case of forgetting passwords and accounts
edit: crap, posted in wrong thread. Delete it, please.
P.S. Blame the new forum skin.
P.P.S.: And Jessica.
Face -.-
Ignore this thread this that guy only posted here because I was gravedigging in the flood room. >.>
Pages: 1 2