Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Technology & Grants Department || From: Flag Officer Jonathan Flameheart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: High
To: Technology & Grants Department

Greetings.

Let me quickly introduce myself- flag officer of Bretonia Auxiliary Fleet Jonathan Flameheart, captian of Her Majesty Ship “Richmond”.
I would like to request two new battleship weapon system- “MK-81 Battleship Autopulse Turret”, to improve capabilities of HMS “Richmond”. I hope this... upgrade will help us defeat even more enemies of the crown.

That's all for now. I look forward to your reply.

God save the Queen!

Jonathan Flameheart
Flag Officer
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Flag Officer Jonathan Flameheart

Good day, Flag Officer Flameheart.

After checking your credentials, it all seems proper and within reason. The Admiralty Board has issued a number of licenses on experimental weaponry to the Auxiliary Fleet and the MK-81 Battleship Autopulse Turret is one of them.

I have ordered our manufacturing plant in the Cambridge Research Institute to start the production and within two-hundred hours, the experimental weaponry will be completed and waiting. Moor at point 2A at the CRI, where our robotic assembly structure will help you with the coupling of said weapons.

Give those gauls a proper beating with them, aye?

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

William Briggson
Commanding Officer, Technology & Grants
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: High
To: Technology & Grants Department

Greetings, Captain William Briggson.

I hope you still remamber me- captian of Her Majesty Ship "Richmond" Jonathan Flamheart. Today, i would like to request new battleship heavy weapons systmes "Gale cannon". With these cannons, I am tottaly sure that we will destroy more and more enemies of the crown.

That's all for now. Courage. Duty. Honor.

Jonathan Flameheart
Flag Officer
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Encryption: Earl Grey
To: Flag Officer Jonathan Flameheart

Good day, Flag Officer Flameheart.

Your request has checked out with the Admiralty Board, and has gone through the proper channels.

I have ordered our manufacturing plant in the Cambridge Research Institute to start the production and within one-hundred hours, the experimental weaponry will be completed and waiting. Moor at point 1B at the CRI, where our robotic assembly structure will help you with the coupling of said weapons.

Don't spill your tea when you order your gunnery officer to shoot them, they have a mighty kick to them, so I have been told.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

William Briggson
Commanding Officer, Technology & Grants
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies