Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: My very good friend Golanski ~][~ From: The Non-Nomad Tentacle Demoness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
솜틀 Holt, TITAN-Holt Products

Something came up. It appears that some jokers referring to themselves as the Ouroboros Revolutionary Group seem to have it in for you.
Worst of all, they mis-spelled your name, which should give you an idea as to their level of competence. Their attitude, coupled with the diplomatic insult towards my associates, leaves me no choice but to ask you to quietly add them to the list of people you have Exitus Wing shoot at on your behalf. There is no sense legitimizing them, after all.

솜틀 Holt, Senior Staff Liaison
[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
솜틀 Holt, TITAN-Holt Products

Get a load of this. Blood Dragons are making common cause with those Ouroboros guys.
This political situation just gets more entertaining the more I look at it. I will leave it to your discretion what you do with this information, but I assure you that I am gathering Exitus Wing to carry out a police action against them in the future. Should you have anyone willing to partake against these obvious renegades, I will welcome them, or should you wish that these people yet live, I can stand my men down. The choice is yours.

솜틀 Holt, Senior Staff Liaison