Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ia orana Freelancers,

I'm a new player on Freelancer Discovery ( never played online with freelancer ) and the game look like very good.

Two thinks :
- I'm french and my english is not really good, I will try to write without any fault.
- I live in Tahiti ( a small isle in the midle of Pacific ) and I've sometime network crash don't be upset please.

I'm glad to play here.

Regards,

Ultimus
Hey,

Read trough the rules.

Have fun.

Welcome to Disco.
Hey, don't worry, if you pay Attention, your english will eventually get better, also it doesn't seem that bad from what we see.

Regarding the Network crashes: If you do Crash for example in the middle of a PvP fight, make sure to post in this thread: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...sconnected

That way People will know you didn't try to escape the interaction, but your internet just gave out.

Other than that: Don't let things get to you, take everything with a bit of Humor, and you'll have a Grand ol' time Smile
Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer.

Also with your French you can join to the Gallic navy or Gallic police. It would let you give good Roleplay and good PvP fights, with your French knowledge.
(08-09-2018, 09:11 AM)Antoinerory Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Discovery Freelancer.

Also with your French you can join to the Gallic navy or Gallic police. It would let you give good Roleplay and good PvP fights, with your French knowledge.

Thanks for the tips !

fly safe !
Bienvenue, et ayez un peu des VALEURS GAULOISES FONDEMENTALES.
Hi Ultimus! Welcome to Discovery Freelancer. Enjoy the game and have fun! Feel free to PM me, if you need help
(08-11-2018, 08:40 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Bienvenue, et ayez un peu des VALEURS GAULOISES FONDEMENTALES.

Il y a des français partout !!!!
Hi and welcome to the forums Smile
Bienvenue compatriote des îles ! Smile
If you have any question or doubt about anything, feel free to ask. There's quite a few of us French speakers around, and from personal experience, Disco is THE BEST English teacher you could dream of.

Welcome aboard.
And Thunderer is right ; VALEURS FONDAMENTALES GAULOISES ALL THE WAY
Pages: 1 2