Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Junkers | Von: Die Alster Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Junkers congress, junkers marauders and individual junkers
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Call for arms

Guten Tag, my fellow brothers in rust

Some of you might know me already with my previous rank, however, I think a quick introduction won't hurt anyone. Stefan Morgenstern, Ligadirektor von Die Alster Union. The cooperation between Die Alster Union and your people was a succesful enterprise, that benefited both parties and kept economy of Bering alive. However, the times have changed.

We aren't the main group in this system, our home anymore. Kampfgruppe "Harmony", as they call themselves, claimed the biggest part of the system, enforced their own "laws", letting our enemies in and limiting salvage operations. I guess, that we shouldn't, no, we must protect our interests, protect what are we standing for.

I call upon you to take our side in this conflict, to help us return free and independent Bering, as it was used to be. We call you to stop any supplying operations towards Harmony and offer you the possibility of free mining operations in the system and exclusive, yet profitable supply contracts from our side.

Auf Wiedersehen

Fur free Bering,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Ligadirektor, die Alster Union

Transmission Ended
---
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic:The Future:.

[Image: hire-mike-wolfe.jpg]

Stefan,

The Congress has received your message and we are discussing it. Give us a few days and we will get back to you with a definitive answer. You should know that you have our interest, and it seems to be weighing in your favor but I cannot make any promises until I have discussed further with my directors.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter