Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Katherine Pennybrooke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-IseijinFactionLogo.png]

Pennybrooke-san,

It's been a while. Last time we spoke was over a year ago when our paths crossed twice, once in Omicron Lost with Muramasa-san and once in Omicron Delta in a fight where your contribution wasn't forgotten. In fact it was so invaluable that I wouldn't be here today. We're contacting you to ask if you have any interesting news for us as per our assignment to be our eyes and ears, and that we're in need of your services again.

We need you to deliver a list of goods to our stronghold, Heaven's Gate, in Tohoku system. If you don't know where it is, it'll be uploaded to your neural map. The payment for the job is also listed below, if you need something for a start we can wire 50 million credits to an account of your choosing. That will however be subtracted from the first deliveries.

No one but your crew is to know about this, and if you get stopped I expect you to make a proper excuse that doesn't reveal you've been contacted by us. Stay out of popular routes to not draw unnecessary attention. If you're wondering why, we're working on a project that you'll be briefed on at a later date. For now, deliver the goods below and submit a neural net account where the credits will be wired.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura

Use this code to submit a delivery:

Code:
Cargo name:
Amount of units:
Screenshot with timestamp of purchasing the cargo:
Screenshot with timestamp of your ship in front of the Arch:

-incoming transmission-
-source: Volcarona-
-subject: This assigment-

Hideotoshi Namura;

I am as ever grateful to be working for the cause. Of course I am familiar with the Arch; in fact, I visited once with my family as a child, years before the events of 800-801 that ultimately led to our current situation. It is as stunning a marvel of technology today as it was in the nineties.

I have taken my old yacht, the Volcarona, out of its hangar for the shipments. Its capacity is somewhat limited, but a smaller ship is more suitable for this sort of task. Additionally, it's not unheard of for, shall we say, eccentric persons of means to travel through strange beautiful regions such as the Crow on their private pleasure craft.
It took several trips to encounter anyone nearby, but what I found was quite unusual: two Bretonian Intelligence snubcraft snooping around near the system entrance in Okinawa. We conversed briefly, and they even offered payment if I could report to them "anything I saw", but naturally we were both tight-lipped about our reasons for being at such a remote location. They did enter the system, but I didn't follow. I doubt they would have appreciated the tail, and I certainly didn't want company when doing my delivery, so I gave them a comfortable lead before continuing.

Everything has gone smoothly so far and the High Performance and Super Alloys have been delivered, with a small excess to spare, as well as most of the aluminium.

Your faithful servant for a harmonious future,

~ Katherine

-end transmission-

Pennybrooke-san,

I'm glad you returned the call. The Arch truly is a marvelous place, one that only a few people are unimpressed with. The Intelligence agents you found are an interesting sight. We spotted them snooping near the Arch but they escaped our interceptors. I don't know what their business there was but it can't be any good, keep your eyes open.

As for the deliveries, we're sending payment below. Continue.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura
-incoming transmission-

Hideotoshi Namura;

I am pleased to announce all the remaining deliveries have arrived without incident. I encountered a Commune vessel seemingly supporting the same effort, and was even welcomed by a Nomad on one delivery.

Of course I'm curious about what project requires these resources, and if there is anything else I can be of assistance with. For the time being, I plan to return to my Edge worlds scouring, to see any relevant developments that could be useful to investigate, pending further instructions.

Cargo name: Aluminium
Amount of units: 4 460 (1 150 excess)
Delivery records: <file01> <file02>

Cargo name: Tantalum
Amount of units: 4 460 (460 excess)

Cargo name: Ship Hull Panels
Amount of units: 10 000
Delivery records: <file01> <file02> <file03> <file04> <file05> <file06> <file07> <file08> <file09> <file10>

Cargo name: Optronics

In service of universal peace always,

~ Katherine

-end transmission-

The project is rebuilding a long-lost warship that used to defend the Arch. A flagship of a sort. These commodities are necessary to repair and reinforce the ship that was damaged during its... hibernation period.

Payment sent. Only High-Temperature Alloy left.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura
-incoming transmission-

Hideotoshi Namura;

Again, no issues with the two remaining trips. I hope to receive updates on this ship project,

Cargo name: High Temperature Alloy

Unto a better tomorrow,

~ Katherine

-end transmission-

Pennybrooke-san,

With that delivery our contract is finished. Once again we're delighted with your service.

Expect to hear from us soon. In the meantime, go on your assignment in the Edge worlds and as always, keep your eyes open.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura