Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: "Princess.Of.The.Night" Fr: SIS Agent 'H'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

Attn: Leslie

The name's Hudson, and I'm hoping you'd still like to be what we call an 'asset' of the Secret Intelligence Service. As per our conversation in space, your signature on our Official Secrets Act is required to get paid for any work you do for us.

I know exactly what its like. I started out on a vessel that made its living on hitting trade ships. I respect the craft of piracy, its necessary sometimes. So we are trying to get any lone raider we come across to focus their efforts on Gallia, and any collaborators. We know it can be hard, so I myself will pay you bonus credits for proof of 'productivity'.

Its actually better that you aren't a usual privateer, since the limits imposed on them can sometime hinder us. A person like yourself can go to places we usually can't, and hit companies we couldn't be caught going after. Lest I forget, even to have another set of eyes and ears out there is important to us, so we also pay for important intelligence, if you happen to learn of anything 'juicy'.

Long story short, as I said in space, I'll match any extortion sum you get from Gallic traders,to a max of 5 million credits. If you must destroy a vessel that refuses to comply, you will still be compensated, but for a max of 3 million, and whatever you can recover from a wreck yourself. That's a better deal than most privateers ever get. I'm doing this though, because I'd like to have someone working for us that can go into Kusari and target ships trading with Gallia.

So to spice things up, I'll pay the same rates on Rheinland and Kusari trade ships caught moving in or out of Gallia. If you can (reasonably) prove they are destined for or just came from Gallia (like catching them near a border gate), you get bonus for sending me proof you pirated them. You may get even more if the commodity they are carrying is Aluminium Ore. Don't be afraid to remind them that trading with Gallia only hurts Sirius in general, but never acknowledge any connection to Bretonian Intelligence.

Any problems or grievances or questions will certainly be addressed, just let me know. The last thing I'll say is, I can't protect you from the BPA if you were to carry out piracy inside Bretonia, so if its a Gallic ship, you're probably OK. I'm hoping our deal will deter attacks against non Gallic civilians in Bretonia. Take it north, and the pay outs are up to you.

Good hunting,

Agent Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***

[Image: TG4Dv51.jpg?3]
Incoming Transmission

Source: Coronado

Sender: Leslie Floyd

Recipient: Secret Man Hudson

Encryption: Secure

Displaying video feed

Hey, Hudson.

I have to say I really didn't think things would go down the way they went. Since you came by when I was getting some money from that transport, I expected that I'd have to leave the system. I was even more surprised when you paid me after that Interspace employee escaped.

I think I'll take you up on that offer of yours. I don't see anything to lose in it. You're offering me money to do what I already do on a daily basis, as long as I do it on Gallic or Kusarian transports. If I happen to do it, I'll score double the cash. If I don't, I'll just go on with my life and look for something else to rob. I wish more people would give me deals like this. If that were the case, I'd be rich enough to buy myself a liner or something fancy like that.

I'll sign that document when I have some time.

Do me a favor and don't die until I've at least gotten a few millions from you.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas6.png]

Attn: Leslie

What can I say? I know a good investment when I see one. Thanks for your prompt signature and cooperation.

And you got it exactly, glad to see we're on the same page. Do what you can when you can, and I'll be happy to reward you for such work against those mentioned parties. I look forward to hearing about any action you find. Don't worry, I'm a survivor myself, and I'll be around fighting this war a while yet.

Good hunting,

Agent Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[Image: 2qamo8z.png]
....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***

[Image: TG4Dv51.jpg?3]
Incoming Transmission

Source: Omega 7

Sender: Leslie Floyd

Recipient: Secret government man who loves pirates

Encryption: Secure

Displaying video feed

Hey, Hudson.

I'm calling because I have something that might interest you. I haven't found any Gallic transport soo far, only a gunboat. However, I did meet a man who claims to be part of some sort of criminal group. From what he said, they don't seem to be a very organized one, but I thought you might want to give them an offer similar to the one you gave me. If this sparks your interest, let me know and I'll give you some more information.

Don't keep me waiting, alright?