Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Personal Log: Jason Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 13. 8. 825 A.S.
Time: 11:03 SMT

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

log-end
Date: 7. 10. 825 A.S.
Time: 19:49 SMT

So much time has passed by without me even noticing.
I came to realisation with the fact that Sirius is no longer what it once was.
This galaxy doesn't feel like my home anymore.
I feel lost in places that I know so well. No matter how hard I search I can not find a place to call home.
While I see the Light evolve and spread across the Sirius I still feel empty inside.
Now when I think about it... It's rather funny. Death is nothing to us. Since we are, Death has not come and when Death has come, we are not.

log-end
Date: 9. 10. 825 A.S.
Time: 14:08 SMT

Another day has passed and I'm still feeling the pain. It hurts… will the suffering ever end? In tough times like this; I remember what Nomak told me. He was speaking about some planet called Samarra. He kept on saying how this planet is a challenge and a new beginning for every man who sets foot on it. So many things are going around inside my head. I keep on remembering the horrible things I have done… the people I have killed, the money I have stolen, the cargo worth millions that I have destroyed… But as Jared said: “A mind of a sinner is a sanctum.”
I will let the Light guide me through this darkness.

log-end