Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Custodi High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Freeport 2, Bering

Sender: Joe Duster
Recipient: Custodi High Command
Subject: Permission - Xeno Relics

Kalhmera,

I am a junker affiliated businessman and proud owner of a Z-8550 "Pitbull" Train. While supplying your shipyard with salvaged military equipment, I learned of another opportunity in Omicron Xi.

Around Knossos, I met a corsair miner and one of Custodi transports. Your pilot told me to contact the Custodi HC in order to get a permission to conduct business in the location. This is my intention with this transmission.

I have recently started to look for my fortune in this line of business and am currently lacking experience, especially in the area where your pilots operate in. I'd like to learn if and how I can secure a permission to deal with Xeno Relics. If there's a base I can buy the product from while a corsair miner is not available, I'd like to learn the location of the base as well.

Looking forward to your response.
Joe Duster

END OF TRANSMISSION
[Image: TgAYyB3.png]

Kyrie Duster,

Planet Knossos is a dangerous place and under any other circumstances approaching anywhere near it would be thoroughly restricted for third parties. However, as the Empire is fighting wars on multiple fronts now, we cannot afford to fully blockade yet another location.

Truth be told, I don't mind anyone hauling stuff out of the planet, I would actually even prefer it, if only they brought something valuable back. So if you have anything to say in that regard, I'm all ears.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Freeport 2, Bering

Ms. Augustopolou,

I am already regularly supplying your nation with military salvage. I make a healthy profit with the price you have set, so I am assuming you are dearly in need of such a resource. Besides this, in order to collect the resource in Omicron Xi, I would already need to pay the fair price your miners and bases set. And with such a payment, you could acquire anything your people need.

In addition to this obvious arrangement, I would be happy to help with other resources you may need but have trouble acquiring. You only need to give me a list of them and how critical they are, and I'll supply your bases without looking for a profit, in return for your permission to conduct business and a minimal protection within your borders.

Sincerely,
Joe Duster

END OF TRANSMISSION
BOOSTING SIGNAL
[Image: KoOp0W8.png]

Kyrie Duster,

My apologies for the delay. Discussions were needed to decide a course of action. While we have not yet come to a final conclusion, the currently standing arrangement is that you shall be allowed access to Knossos, so long as each trip you make to the planet brings with it either food for Crete, or Military Salvage and Premium Scrap for the shipyards. Obviously this is an extension of trust from us to you, so please, do not make us regret it.

As for your second query, you would need to contact The Brotherhood about a base on which premined Xeno Relics are stored. A list of required materials will follow shortly.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Freeport 2, Bering

Mr. Nikitas,

This arrangement works perfectly for me. I assure you there will be no problems. Though a nation as great as yours may not have too much of a need for a smuggler like me, feel free to contact me if I can do anything to help in the future.

Sincerely,
Joe Duster

END OF TRANSMISSION