Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »DWR | Albert Weis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Salutations and a very good day to you, Albert Weis.

I'm sure you've heard of our intentions concerning the Munich scenario from our previous meeting with one of your associates in the Sigma-13 system, as we've stated interest of providing help with the Munich scenario, assisting with evacuation of the civilian populace of Nuremburg and the studies of the Dark Matter storm.

I would like to inquire if this offer is still available for our personnel? Our hospice Convoys and survey teams are bound to depart to the Rheinland sector, the threat of rising Corsair activity has been a concern for our operations.

Quote:[29.06.2018 20:06:23] DWR|A-Karl.Richtofer: "Back to the main subject: we can establish an encoded channel in a temporary way."
[29.06.2018 20:06:35] A/)-Revenant: In efforts of helping the Munich scenario, perhaps it may be beneficial to allow our ships to moor to help ship materials?
[29.06.2018 20:06:42] DWR|A-Karl.Richtofer: "Sure."
[29.06.2018 20:07:11] DWR|A-Karl.Richtofer: "I will make sure to allow Auxo vessels mooring on Bruchsal."
[29.06.2018 20:08:36] DWR|A-Karl.Richtofer: "Vessels of transport class or lower will have free access to Bruchsal and the Tanusfeld."
[29.06.2018 20:08:55] DWR|A-Karl.Richtofer: "Bigger vessels - although unlikely - will need permission to move through beforehand."

Another inquiry I would like to make is if any materials in specific are in dire need?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Generaloberst Albert Weis
Empfänger: Keeper Revenant, Auxesia
Encryption: Ultimate

Guten Tag.

Thank you for offering to help. This opportunity is still available to you, as said by my current Oberst, Karl Richtofer.

As far as specifics go, we'll need basic food supplies, as well as water, oxygen, and fuel to help with evacuation. Corsair activity is being dealt with by both our forces and the Rheinwehr, so they shouldn't be a substantial problem for you in Munich. Still, there is something new I'll need to bring up with you.

Some of our closer allies happen to be rather hostile towards your organization, so I'd prefer to keep things peaceful while on Bruchsal. At the moment, I'm trying to convince them to do the same. Nevertheless, if violence does occur due to outside hostilities, I'll have each conflicting allied side move to a different base of ours, to keep all assisting personnel safe.

In any case, I look forward to working with Auxesia in helping to stop this humanitarian crisis. Good luck out there in the meantime.

-Albert Weis, Generaloberst of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

The potential of hostile action was also a concern for our workers, but we're glad to see that you're trying to talk to them. Our humanitarian workers are not part of the paramilitary arm of Auxo, as such they will carry nothing more than items for personal defence and first aid for emergencies. I have briefed our people to treat your station as they would a Zoner Freeport, no violence tolerated. Should something occur, they'll have to report any incidents or accidents to your people.

Thank you for the allowing the opportunity for us to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, do say.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Generaloberst Albert Weis
Empfänger: Keeper Revenant, Auxesia
Encryption: Ultimate

Guten Tag.

It seems as though my attempts to curtail hostilities were unsuccessful. We severely underestimated how much one of our top allies hates your group, and this is most likely due to some secret war you are fighting with them.

I would suggest instead, that you move your ships to the Augusburg Wreck, in Munich. While I can't openly accept you into our bases right now, that doesn't mean that you can't still help using a more public base.

I apologize for the swift denial of access. This is a rare circumstance, and as such, we will remain neutral for the time being.

-Albert Weis, Generaloberst of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!