Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: People of Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: VhxmWZA.png]

Identification: Barks Brookings
Ranking: Chief Executive Officer

Greetings people of Sirius let me introduce myself i am Barks Brookings current CEO of the White Shipping Company i am here informing you that recruitment for the WSC is open, we are looking for members who think they life is nothing, who wants to make a cash, who want's to have advantures, join us join the "Free" people of the White Shipping Company have fun with workers drink with them have a good relationship and ofcorse your pocket will be full of money a lot of millions credits, proceed to this Link and hurry apply for us we are waiting you to get you to advanture!!!!

Sincerly
Barks Brookings, CEO
White Shipping Company

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Attention, Barks Brookings

I'm Wreckter of the Auxilia Coalition. We're interested about your company and in the future we could think about collaboration plans. Is your company independent from any house? Do you make contracts with everyone? Can you tell me more about your company?

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

...frequency interrupted...
...incoming signal...
[Image: CEEe3.gif]
:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: VhxmWZA.png]

Identification: Barks Brookings
Ranking: Chief Executive Officer

Greetings mister Wreckter well we could discuss about that with drink on our base Utopia Station feel free to come there i am waiting for you, Well we accept every contract except illegal trades we dont do that we usualy work with company's like BMF. Well my faction is basicaly trading faction we trade with various factions we want to leave mark in Sirius, we want new people who want to have money who is tired of working hard to come to us we will give them a place in our ranks!!!

Sincerly
Barks Brookings, CEO
White Shipping Company

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Attention, Barks Brookings

Very well. We will discuss about it. Just say me the location of the base and a time.

Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED