Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To - Liberty Enterprises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Dagger Outpost Supplies
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Hello there, established and potential business partners.

Dagger Outpost, A Core installation within the Omega-55 system is in need of repairs from an excess attack staged by the Terrorist group "The Order" Basic surveys have been completed and we are in need of the following resources:

Basic alloy - 18,000 18,000 units complete

We understand that this is a bit out of the way and are willing to pay, $3,500 per unit hauled. These resources are required with haste, hence the price tag associated with them. I look forward to hearing and working with you.

-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
Gutentag herr Rotschild,

Upon reaching your station with 3300 items of the requested commodity (Basic Alloy) I was notified by the expedition manager that the price for Basic Alloy is not more than $200/item.

Having sold to your station for this price I believe you are $3200 in debt for each item not being paid the amount advertised. I hereby kindly request you transfer the amount of $10.890.000 to: "IC|Boring" for services rendered. The bill can be found below:

Code:
Basic Alloy: 3300units
Advertised Buy Price: $3500
Station Buy Price: $200
----------------
Paid by Dagger Outpost Commodity Trader: $660.000
----------------
Difference $10.890.000

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihyexc8nncuhx9...3.png?dl=0

Sincerely,

Captain Sevenacht, IC|Boring
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omega-55
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

I'm terribly sorry for this incident. I've made the arrangements and the credits should already be in your account, including a small bonus for the misunderstanding.
We shall compensate for any and all price differences upon receiving the shipping logs in this channel. Do have a marvelous day.
Receit: [ X ]
~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Director of the APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Dear Mr. Daniels,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I value your honesty and for your swift payment.

Yours in the service of transportation,

Sincerely,

Captain Sevenacht, IC|Boring
[Image: 4qBJRnd.png]

Mr. Rotschild

The Basic Alloy that you've requested was safely delivered to Dagger Outpost. More shipments should arrive soon.

Cargo manifest can be found below.

Emily signing off.

[Image: TziqejR.png]

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

Incoming Databurst
Comm ID: Natasha "Subject 17" Rayne,
Source: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
Encryption: APM S.P.K. MK VIII
Displaying Message

Shipment confirmed. Payment dispensed. Keep up the good work.
[ X ]
~Signed, Natasha Rayne, Secretary of the Director of APM Inc.

Signal Lost

[Image: xnYwQ7J.png]

Mr. Rotschild

The last three shipments of Basic Alloy have been unloaded on Dagger Outpost. In the name of the Interspace Commerce I thank you for ensuring this contract to us, if there's anything else you need, you know where to find us.

Cargo manifest can be found below.

Emily signing off.

[Image: TziqejR.png]

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: APM Flagship Sagittarius, Omega-55
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 8.9 Rev.2
APM ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Excellent job, we appreciate Interspace's excellent services, Ms. White. The credits have been wired to your account of choice. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
PS: I've added a little bonus as well, for completing the contract so swiftly. Have a drink, or twelve, on me.
[ X ]

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Director of the APM and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection