Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Dr. James Erzie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Dr. James Erzie
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Work

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Doctor Erzie, I may have a job for you if you're available. It is in a fairly out of the way region of space. Your involvement in this would be to help replace an outdated reactor system with an IRG produced power cell. I have not yet had the pleasure of being aboard a vessel powered by one but from what I have heard and from other business between us I am sure that it will meet our needs.

If you are interested we should plan a time to meet to discuss the details face to face.
Transmission feed CLOSED
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Cash Ivankov,
I'm sure we can procure a power cell for whatever system you need, although when you say "out of the way," I'm not sure what you mean.

To say the least, yes, I am interested. I'll be at Port Tacoya in a few hours, you can catch me then.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
Ingenuus Research Group