Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Auxesia : [Receiver-ID]
A/)- ~

Unwarranted : [Subject]

Guten abend,

My name is Patricia Becker, an officer with the Order. For now, I'll skip the pleasantries as one of your own was rather quick to skip them in the field.

At approximately 0526hours on this day as of this transmission Battleship Neteru picked up a solitary 'Steelhead'-class bomber bearing the marker of your organization. While words were exchanged, and some perhaps out of line, little conflict was made during our early morning operations. It wasn't until your pilot, callsign 'Arae 2', began to monologue about apparent Auxesian superiority that the tables began to lean over. At approximately 0534hours, callsign 'Arae 2' began to open fire on one of our vessels, but was quickly turned away by lingering gunships from the morning's combat. No specific reason was declared except for 'a quota to harass the Overwatch' and 'claiming mental compensation from the wrecks of our strikecraft'.

I am well aware of the deeply engraved conflict the Overwatch and Auxesia are embroiled in. However, as a leader of a group not associated with the Overwatch in any manner except profession, it strikes me as insulting that an organization as self-praising as Auxesia would give pilots a quota for one organization, and then attack another. My men fired no shots, were not the declared targets and ignored your man for the duration of their time around our forces.

I expect the next time we encounter Auxesian forces in the field they will be accompanied by more humane and integrous members of your society. Engaging human vessels is deeply restricted among our organization, and even you should be aware that not every apple tastes the same.

Hopefully this incident will be isolated, and we can return to our usual duties. Needless hostilities are needless, and even Auxesia should be aware of this.

Abschied.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Response

____

Colonel Becker, is it?

Lower your expectations.

We are not friends. We have no obligation to show The Order any courtesy. You are our enemy by actions of your own leadership. Regardless of who you stand for or what - the very foundation of our relationship is sullied by the actions of your comrades in arms.

Just stay out of our way and let us do our job. We'll do the same.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

The Order ~
Keeper Leviathan : [Receiver-ID]
Auxesia ~

-- : [Subject]

Herr.. 'Leviathan'.

I was fairly certain that I clearly put forward the fact that we are not the Overwatch. Whatever actions Michal Golanski and his men have committed against Auxesia may paint a picture, but I implore you to take the logical route and not assume that all Order cells follow in their footsteps. We operate to liberate Sirius from the Nomads. Nothing else. If you wish to prod the beast, then that is your business. Whatever misled hate you have for our organization is on the Primary.

We'll continue to ignore your forces in the field. The instant we are engaged, we will retaliate. Auxesia is recognized as a no-fire target, and I intend to keep it that way. If you'd rather prove to us your ignorance and inability to adapt to the modern day, then be my guest.

You'd only be proving right the one man both you and I have no real care for.

Abschied.

[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Response

____

Colonel Becker,

I do not make assumptions. I calculate the most efficient way to deal with potential threats to our society. This includes generalizing a hostile. What this means is:

I do not care if you work for The Overwatch or not.

You have given us virtually no reason to suspect otherwise, no reason not to continue our efforts at combating the hostility displayed by your organization. Trust and understanding requires knowing and respecting both perspectives of a situation before jumping to conclusions or accusations of assumption. You are a calculated liability at the moment, and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. A man in my position doesn't leave things to chance.

So until such a time that we want something from you, there will be no contact. You will go through the same process of interaction like everybody else.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

The Order ~
Keeper Leviathan : [Receiver-ID]
Auxesia ~

-- : [Subject]

Herr Leviathan,

If you'd like a reason, then I'll begin with the one that spurred this transmission. I did not take the action your pilot made as an act of war, but instead used it as fuel to create this comm. The Overwatch under Golanski may not care to that point, but I do, as do the rest of our men and women. If you won't take that for what it is, then, and I'll be frank here, I don't see how you survive out there in the colonies. Perhaps it's your connections, or perhaps it's your unwillingness to change.

Regardless of what it is, I hope you overcome it, because having one less group shooting at us out here, while we're trying to do our job, keep these freaks from overrunning the innocents out there, would really make my day. We may have gotten a distance with the Zoners, and you can ask Dr. Erzie if you want proof, mending those ties, but having the knowledge that we won't be witlessly engaged by defects from the Core for something some assclown hiding on his Fort did will give my guys the respite they all deserve.
I don't expect you to trust without knowledge and respect. I expect you, as a member of the human race, to understand that not every apple has a goddamn worm in it.

My orders for my men will remain clear. Auxesian forces will be neutral no-fire to my men, and any individual who provokes your forces without cause will be treated like any other who violates our no-tolerance policy with open firing on human ships.

Have a nice day.

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
[CHANNEL CLOSED]