Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: → Reaver Mercenary Co. Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lQINYJM.png]
» » Incoming transmission

» Sender: Lucina Ferguson
» Target: Reaver Mercenary Co. Inc.
» Source: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Edge Worlds
» Topic: Introduction

I have heard rumors that this ominous group of mercenaries has raised its voice again, who else could it be if not you. My name is Lucina Ferguson, Knight of the Core, currently in reserve after a nearly fatal accident. I don't know how much you care about the Omicrons, specifically the Core, but recently a new Guildmaster, or "Imperial Guildmaster", as he proclaims himself, has taken control of this PMC, something I can't quite get along with. The Core trying to become an edge world empire has always bugged me as a megalomaniac thing and thus, I never talked about it while at work, I know a good amount of like-minded personnel. It's obvious that with this new perspective I can't bother to work here any longer, payment is not nearly as good as in the primary and your philosophy about getting paid is as simple as it is solid.

I don't know if you're on the hunt for new blood, if you recruit or anything, but if there's a chance you're looking for some new guns, I'd be willing to join, it's about time for a change.

- Ferguson

» » Cutting connection
» » Shutting off console
[Image: DUUm4xq.png]

Freeport 1, five days. Ask the bartender for a glass of blood. Don't be late.

[Image: oBXwZtz.png]
[Image: lQINYJM.png]
» » Incoming transmission

» Sender: Lucina Ferguson
» Target: Reaver Mercenary Co. Inc.
» Source: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Edge Worlds
» Topic: Introduction

As simple as clear, I'll be there soon.

- Ferguson

» » Cutting connection
» » Shutting off console