Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bering Upgrade Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-17-2018, 12:32 PM)Aazalot Wrote: [ -> ]I can see this ending in tears.

And separation.
^

<3
This is not flood. Requesting moderation.
[Image: bZyxwdi.png]

More rocks. Bigger rocks. Gloomier rocks. Rocks that Rock.
It will be a nuisance for all the Separatist caps. Is your faction at war with them now?
(08-18-2018, 04:31 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a nuisance for all the Separatist caps. Is your faction at war with them now?

I agree. Cruisers battle in Bering are still possible. But the current rocks are annoying espcially for bigger caps. And bigger rocks will not resolve the problem. Or you can put them but not within the probable fight area.

However the rings around the Sun look cool and also the dust clouds. I need to think about the other ideas.
As a transport faction, big rocks in frequent travel areas would cause problems for the Congress. But, They would be neat to have in one little area of the system. It would make for an interesting place to arrange fighter/gunboat fights!

...What is that big red dot? Is it a star, or a nebula? It looks like the HEIMDALL codename color.
(08-18-2018, 04:44 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]...What is that big red dot? Is it a star, or a nebula? It looks like the HEIMDALL codename color.

We should name it 'Heimdall Nebula'. And we will can find wrecks with HEIMDALL within....

No seriously, what is it?
This doesn't look good at all so far. These clouds in the background are looking very out of place.
all cloud colours are placeholders so I can easily gauge how their placement is relative to objects ingame.

basically think of them as untextured. This is v 0.1 of everything.

the rock variations is very alpha as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4