Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Junker Congress / Marauders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

A small job is available, if it interests you.

I require a shipment of 6,000 Ablative Armor Plating to be delivered to Invergordon Space Port in Inverness, you will be compensated 40,000,000 for completing this. Are you able to complete this task?

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
*Airing Voice Broadcast. . .*
*Signal Origination: Junker's Town, Puerto Rico*
*Correspondence from Sandra Carter*

Well, howdy hey there, Keeper!

Uh.. Neat mask!

It's nice'ta speak with Auxesia, again. How's that Kinetic Turret workin' out fer ya'll? I ain't really had a chance'ta test out my split've the spoils, yet.

I reckon we'cn lend a hand 'ta ya'll an' scoop up this up this haulin' job. I take it wit' a fleet've yer size, it's pretty easy fer me'ta presume what those armor plates'll be used fer!

Invergordon's our little slice've life out'n Inverness, so I doubt anyone'll question us Congress on who these armor plates'r meant fer, 'specially since we build some've our ships out there.

Give us some time, an' we'll get'cha'll what'cha need.

~~Happy Trails
~Sandra Carter
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Keeper Revenant
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Work

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's good to hear from our friends in Auxesia again. Given the relatively small amount of material as all as our familiarity with the region this order was no issue to complete. The credits for the completion can be wired to JM|-Bank#1. If you need anything else our transport captains make frequent trips in the area and should have no trouble assisting you again.

Transmission feed CLOSED
*Airing Voice Broadcast. . .*
*Signal Origination: Junker's Town, Puerto Rico*
*Correspondence from Sandra Carter*

Uh.

Well, I guess we ain't gotta worry about this anymore.

It would have been nice if ya'll in the Marauders had said something here before takin' the job, otherwise I wouldn've had'ta make a fool out've myself. It's usually polite'ta check in with yer employer, first.

Rude!

'Way I was raised, y'touch base with whoever's offerin'ya yer job, firs'. It's called common courtesy.

Keeper Revenant, I beg yer pardon. I apologize fer speakin' my mind, but sometimes, y'just gotta put'cher foot down an' say somethin' when someone does somethin' improper.

~~Happy Trails, Keeper,
~Sandra Carter

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hello Miss Carter, I cannot disclose the operational status of the Kinetic turret but I can tell you that all is going well in general. And I apologise to say, but first come first serve - as they say in business. I may have another job for you in the future, Miss Carter.

Very excellent on the fast delivery Marauders, reliable as always, here's your payment:

[Image: 327SEUo.png]

Take care, both of you.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«