Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Orion // Von: Rheinwehr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Major Anna Oppenheimer
[Recipient:]___ Whoever it concerns
[Source:]______ Battleship Bayern, Sigma-21

[Subject:]_____ I guess, that you lost your work.

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ Medium

Hallo,

I will be short, as I'm a soldier, not a writer. Today you group has attacked our ships in Sigma-21 system. We have nothing against freelaners, working with our enemies, we just shoot them on sight. However, your case is more interesting, because you offered us your service literally yersterday and you got a positive answer.

rheingov@mail.rh/attachment/42621

Meanwhile I will attach some nice pictures:

A couple of your ships, attacking our battlecruiser.

Those nice nova torpedos are coming from you, aren't they?

I hope, that you are matured enough to decide, whom do you like and whom you don't. Offering your service and then shooting our people is just... Senseless.

Pilots in question:
+Orion+Toryu
+Orion+Conroy.Barbarossa

I'm waiting for your explanations and you would better to have them, otherwise you will be considered as the enemy of the state and banned from Rheinland.

This is not your war,
Signed, Major
A. Oppenheimer
Rheinland Militär

None

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScOTm4vt5oX_XYq_9J26V...V6fTZ52IGu]

Sender ID: Sora Kobayashi
Recipient: Major Oppenheimer
Subject: Re: I guess, that you lost your work

Major Oppenheimer,

I regret to inform you and the Federal Republic of Rheinland that the Orion Corps Free Company has found gainful and profitable employment with other contractors in the current Sigma conflict. Unless we are presented with an equally or more lucrative offer, then I am afraid that I cannot in good conscience cease offensive efforts against the Rheinland Military and its allies. We would like to stress that there is no personal animosity towards the people of Rheinland present, and that this is in fact just business for us.

Have a pleasant day.