Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonel Patricia Becker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
FREQUENCY: VALRAVN
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: N/A

____

We weren't finished our conversation.

I have a single question for you, Colonel. Is your vision impaired or did you miss the metal that makes up the entirety of my head?

What you might view as stubbornness, we consider survival. You've given us more hollow and empty words. It's like you learned nothing in our brief time together, or that you fail to understand just how severe the damage is between our two organizations.

Yes. Our organizations. You may not work for the Overwatch, but you represent The Order all the same, and there is a fundamental problem with your organization that I cannot in good conscience allow to compromise the security of our society. We survive in the colonies because we can blend in. We don't make people aware of our intentions, we mind our own damn business and we only get involved if it pertains to our directives or the removal of threats that could otherwise alter the status of a region severely. Our agent had every right because you are an unknown variable to them.

We do not know you. We do not perform meet and greets. Our time is far too important to spend it wasting time shaking hands and kissing babies. If you'd like to escalate this situation, then I can divert my full attention to you instead of a fraction of it, and we can most certainly do that, but like I said - I generalize. Morality is not involved in my decision making.

That being said, if you want to make an effort at repairing our relationship, you'll have to do a lot better than some pretty words and big names, Colonel. We are difficult people to satisfy and most importantly - we will not put ourselves in a position of harm again. We will resolve a threat before it can be manifested. This includes by means of violence.

So it's up to you and whoever you represent to fix the bridge the rest of your organization burned.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Keeper Leviathan : [Receiver-ID]
Auxesia ~

-- : [Subject]

Herr Leviathan,

Personally, Herr, I could care less whether or not you're more metal than man. If your question was whether or not I had recognized it, then yes. I am not blind, have typical 20/20 vision and am generally very observant.

I was fairly certain I closed our comm channel since you didn't seem to be getting my point. How you operate is not a concern of mine, all up until it physically involves my sect of the Order. You've clearly shown me no interest in changing, since all you preach about is how similar my men and I are to the great big elephant who stands up north 24/7, and frankly if I am going to be told to piss off when offering neutrality, then I'll have none of it. I will just as happily slap you and yours on my list of things not to shoot like I do any human faction and call it a day.

Instead, I'm berated by your constant nagging even after closing the comms channel about our apparent fustercluck of relations that I had no part in, abhor and quite frankly pit every ounce of blame on the self-proclaimed 'Grand Admiral'. I've had it.

Send a communication back if you wish, 'Keeper'. You'll get my XO as a response, or one of the other operatives if he's busy. If you want action, then I'll give you action. Just don't expect me to launch a nuclear EMP at the Fedayeen.
I may be a terrorist, but at least I have restraint.

.. and the name's 'Becker'. I don't know where you got 'Baker'.

Abschied.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: MEDIUM
FREQUENCY: VALRAVN
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: N/A

____

'Becker'. Baker. Borker.

Spend some time meeting people with the same name a dozen times over and eventually the unimportant ones blend together.

As for what kind of display you'd need... No, it wouldn't need to be a violent act. As much as we pride ourselves with combat and all that, we usually prefer to do the killing ourselves. You should know that we're quite persistent already, and whether you close a comm on me, block and ignore transmissions from me or try to avoid me, I will find you eventually and we will continue where we left off no matter what.

Seriously. I will go all the way to your house to finish this conversation.

I don't appreciate it when people walk away and decline to take responsibility, regardless of if it was their own actions or the actions of other people under the same organization. I don't care if you were there and involved or not in what occurred between our two organizations. What happened has happened and it does not matter anymore. What matters is reciprocity. You cannot seriously expect us to start liking you just because you say you're different. You can't expect us to like you out the door because we most certainly will not do that after we've spent years receiving death threats and being assaulted by The Order.

You represent a tainted organization right now. Any kind of progress you want to make in making me not berate, belittle or harass you and whoever else, it has to come from your side of the fence.

If you are too incapable to understand that regardless of if you were present that you need to take responsibility for the actions of The Order, then I guess you're no different than The Overwatch after all.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Keeper Leviathan : [Receiver-ID]
Auxesia ~

-- : [Subject]

I could care less whether or not you 'like' myself or the men I work with. I could care less whether or not you 'like' how I operate, though it's frankly far more tame than what those arschlöcher in the primary do. I don't expect anything from Auxesia aside from either a nod as we fly by, or torpedoes as you keep preaching, and as much as I keep the hope up, it will likely continue to be the latter because of the oaf upstairs.

I don't need folks from a reclusive bunch on the other end of Sirius to tell me I'm doing my job. As long as I know for a fact that what I'm doing is right because the people I help are telling me so, then that's all I need. Frankly, the Zoners were enough of a push to get my conscience up after what Golanski and his goons did. Everyone past them is either regular business or a promising lead, both of which I am more than happy to keep pressing for a good handshake at the end of the day.
Whether or not in time Auxesia will be one of those is up to you, Keeper. I'm not forcing anything, and I'm certainly not begging.
I'm only asking that you not be the same backwards thinking crooked machine you sell yourself out to be.

We're both human, Keeper. Figure out where your humanity is. I'll keep working on repairing mine.

Abschied.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]