Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Harmony and Unioners | An Official Stance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Official stance:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

So, I have been passive in this conflict so far, but as time draws by it is no doubt a wonder to both of you who's side the Congress will support. As any one can tell you it is logistics, not man power, that wins a war. So whomever were to have the Congress' support surely would have an advantage correct?

Which is why, I am choosing to stand aside from the conflict, your fight is not mine. To make this more clear, until further notice, no Congress Vessels will be supplying either side of the conflict. We will continue to aid the Hansa where needed as they are civilians caught in the crossfire. The Congress will not supply any station owned by the Unioners or Harmony until the end of hostilities between your two organizations is over.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: DqTsgJZ.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: WiVtoLu.png?1]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: My brothers. Forever.
Subject: Neutrality?

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"The Union thanks you for clarity."

"An understandable course of action, although we urge reconsideration in light of the Hellfire Legion's role of puppet master of the conflict. If we are defeated, they will surely come for you next. We will, of course, assist any Junker vessel interdicted by Harmony patrol craft, should they attempt to impose their laws upon the Junker way of life."

"Will Harmony and Unioner vessels retain access to Puerto Rico, or will it be amended? The Unioners will not impede any Junker attempts to access the scrap fields within the Bering system, unless discovered loading a Separatist sympathetic transport."

"Remember, comrades, we are repelling a war of conquest. Puerto Rico is the logical route to expand their fifedom. If Unity prevails, the world will return to as it was. If Harmony, wrongly named though they are, prevail, then your will be harassed, and false-legislature imposed upon your home system. The odds improve if you provide us backing, and diminish, if you do not."

"Solidarity forever."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.