Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Battlegroup Harmony. | From: Furukawa Sachiko.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BUcK9TBm.png]

To: Harmony command.
Subject: Business proposition.

Kon'nichiwa.

My name is Furukawa Sachiko, and i am in command of Orbital Spa and Cruise CT-73 "Stork" Advanced Train, callsign "Unspeakably.Boring". It have came to my attention that Bering system includes a certain commodity i have vested interest in, given my amount of spare time for fulfilling private contracts.
Please, provide me with your conditions on which you would agree to allow me to be shipping Military Salvage out of Bering safely.
I am looking forward to your response.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oNrA8tJ.jpg]

ID: Commander Yann Blackwings
Recipient Furukawa Sachiko
Subject: Business proposition

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings Miss Furukawa.

I am the Commander Yann Blackwings from the Battlegroup Harmony.

It’s not every day we receive communications for business or from an organization like yours. The current situation in Bering is complex and a large number of restrictions about the Military Salvage have been taken.

However, before all positive -or negative answer- I would like to ask you if the Salvage you would like acquire is for your own business, or if you want to sell it to a specific organization.

Once you’ll have given your intentions, we will give you a conclusive answer.

Regards.

Commander Yann Blackwings.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: BUcK9TBm.png]

To: Yann Blackwings.
Subject: Business proposition.

Good evening, Mr.Blackwings.

The acquired Military salvage will be moved over to Omicron Rho, Alabama shipyard. As you probably already know - it belongs to The Core. I will be starting off as soon as my trade visa is processed.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: oNrA8tJ.jpg]

ID: Commander Yann Blackwings
Recipient Furukawa Sachiko
Subject: Business proposition

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good evening again.

Your intentions have been clarified. We don’t see inconvenient in this. Supplying the Core with Military Salvage isn’t a problem for our eyes.

Your request has been accepted. You will find the Salvage on our Depot, Bristol near the Freeport 2 in Bering. All the docking rights have been already accorded. Keep yourself careful. Bering isn’t calm as before anymore.

Until then.

Commander Yann Blackwings.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends