Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eva Fontaine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Remy Moreau
Recipient: Eva Fontaine
Subject: Update on things
Encryption: High

Hello, Fontaine.

It's been a while since we last spoke. I admit part of me hopes it means you've died somewhere or that you've run out of use there in Gallia and someone sold you off in a place like Malta. It would have also been very ironic if someone had shot you in Gers and left you stranded somewhere in Sirius by now. Unfortunately, sly as you seem I reckon that hasn't happened yet.

If you do happen to get this, I want to ask you about Boulogne and my brother. When you dropped me off with Ted, you mentioned Rosseau was giving it a 'new management'. When you came back to bring me my Jaguar, you didn't give me any more details about it. How about you elaborate on that this time around?

[Image: HC8xr9J.png]

Oh right. I erhm.. forgot about you.

Well. This is awkward. I'm surprised that you've survived, even with your stunning sense of humour intact. How has Liberty been treating you? You been enslaved by the Rat Pack yet? Sold off for drug money? No? Am I getting warmer? Whatever. You should know me enough by now to know that I think about what I say, and even more about what I don't say.

Rousseau is a complicated being. It took him far longer to make his move than anticipated, but it didn't make much of a difference. I was actually offered a job by the guy to partake; but I was busy with you. You might remember Boulogne being a bit damaged and dated in places? Well it's a lot more damaged than before. Rousseau's subtle strategy involved just blowing a hole in the connectors, you know - as you do.

I am not really going to sugar coat that for you. It's under new management, like a puppet state for Rousseau almost. You might even recognise the name, it was one of the gangs of Boulogne all that time ago. Les Récolteurs Sanguins. The leader is a guy named Raphael Rousselle - but that's about all I can tell you. I don't really have much Intel on the situation there. I'm close with the folks running the show on Marne as part of a purely business relationship so I get to eavesdrop on a bit of info here and there, but these guys over on Boulogne have not required my services it seems.

In all seriousness, I don't know how you are managing over in Liberty, but I do wish you well. If you would like a proper catch up, let me know and I'll come down to Liberty and meet you face to face like the decent girl I am. I don't really know what your plans are, and, being honest, I don't know what I'd do in your situation either.

Eva
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Remy Moreau
Recipient: Eva Fontaine
Subject: Meeting
Encryption: High

I'm sorry to disappoint but neither of those have happened yet. Maybe if you hadn't brought me my ship, something along those lines would have taken place by now.

The name of that group you mentioned sounds familiar, but I can't quite remember much about them. In any case, I think it would be better if we met like you suggested. I doubt you let me live because you were feeling kind, so I think I'd like to finally know what you were expecting in return and, as much as it disgusts me to admit it, I could use your help myself.

Think you could meet me in a system called Coronado? If so, just tell me when you can leave Gallia and get there.
[Image: HC8xr9J.png]

Coronado?

Isn't that near Gers? I might have stopped by near there on my way to drop you off in the first place, if I recall correctly. I have nothing else planned for the time being, so I'll stop off at Gers until you're ready.

Eva