Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: For The Queen and Scrap:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

To whom it may concern,

I am Rick Tiltman, Arbiter of the Junker's Congress.

I am contacting you today with a proposal of sorts. We in the Congress have been supporting the war effort for Bretonia ever since the earliest days when Kusari declared war on you. With the fall of Trafalagar, our primary base of operations in Bretonia, as well as a major destination for supplies prior to redistribution to the front-lines or to the rest of Bretonia proper is gone. With that, we no longer have the luxury of ferrying smaller ships between Liberty and Bretonia like we once could, we now must rely on our meager supply chains. We are no corporation by far however we have had training courtesy of ALG Waste Disposal in proper flight techniques for large trade ships such as the venerable CT-73 "Stork" Civilian Advanced Train and "Colossus" Rheinland Train. However, enough with the fluff my proposal:

The Bretonian government place 5 "Shetland" Bretonian Trains in the protection of the Congress for use exclusively to supply the Bretonian war effort. The agreement being that upon the conclusion of the war, or at a time that Her Majesty sees fit, they will be returned to the Bretonian government's possession with out question.

If your looking for evidence of our ability to acquire...goods...then I would recommend contacting the SIS. Regardless of whether or not you agree with this proposal I want you to understand that we will always be ready to aid Bretonia in any way possible.

I eagerly await your response,

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
[Image: ovDQJ6r.png]

Arbiter Tiltman

The Government is slightly confused by your request since we generally stay out of affairs that concern our crown corporations, as such we are not at liberty to grant your request.

However, if this is what you seek, we would advise you contact Gateway or Bowex directly, they will be able to help you with your request.

In service to the Crown,

Alexander East
Secretary to the Cabinet